Newbie issue here. I have a carrier unit with a Safe-T-Float switch. My dad told my i needed to add a half cup of bleach to the condensate lines every few months. I lifted the only "plug" I saw which happened to be the Safe-T switch and poured the bleach in. Now my unit is blowing but the air is not cold. After doing my research it seems I defeated the purpose of having a float switch by pouring liquid down it. I attempted to dry out the condensate piping with some paper towels and dried off the switch. Will it take some time for the switch to kick back on or did I do further damage to the unit.
Thanks in advance!