Fresh out of trade school

I just graduated from a trade school with A.O.S degrees in HVAC and Building Maintenance. I've only had the pleasure of working with extremely small heating/cooling company on a part time basis for the past year. I've had no call backs on my job applications.

I was wondering if it's okay to post my resume as the problem might lie there or is it just the lack of experience that scares off potential employers?

Where would it be best to look for an entry level and or apprenticeship into residential/commercial settings?

Always jobs in places where others fear to tread. I work above the Arctic Circle and we are always looking for help. http://www.nwarctic.org/cms/lib/AK01...ician%20DO.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by nwarctic View Post
    Always jobs in places where others fear to tread. I work above the Arctic Circle and we are always looking for help. http://www.nwarctic.org/cms/lib/AK01...ician%20DO.pdf
    relocation assistance?
    "If you've eliminated all other possibilities whatever remains must be the truth."

Any local unions around? I struggled for a few years kicking around residential shops until I found out that it was pretty much a dead end occupation there. Got with the local steamfitters union and have been here a little over 10 years. The training they gave blew everything else out if the water I found before that and the pay/benefits are great.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you, Sir. I will be applying.

Relocation Assistance is only a plane ticket from Anchorage. The classified positions offer moving expenses but those guys aren't eligible for overtime.
    Random is correct, a good union is the best resource for training but it's regional. Ask some union members what their apprenticeship was like . Be willing to relocate to get into one that mentors their members, not just collects dues.

Hey fresh out of trade school, send us your resume

Quote Originally Posted by rayzer75 View Post
    Hey fresh out of trade school, send us your resume
    I don't know if that's allowed on the forum? *I hope not* What's your contact information? I can be reached at Stefurak4@gmail.com I have a resume readily available.