Tracer Summitt BCU offline

OurTracer Summitt system is reporting the BCU is offline.

The error log indicates site was deleted from the database by another workstation
    so it is being deleted from this workstation also. The only workstation I am aware of is the one running in my office.
    We do have a outside line connected to the BCU but no one uses it to my knowledge.

There are 4 RTU that cool the courthouse by quadrants, with 4 remote sensors per quad. Each quad also has a Programmable Zone Sensor
    that suppose to control the rtu's. I have tried to override the system on the Trane Baysens019C from the installer guide, but it returns to the occupied settings after a few minutes.

I just manage the tracer program and the building settings, and by no means HVAC trained but I am wondering is their any way
    to reset the BCU.

thanks for any help you can provide.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by CountyIT View Post
    OurTracer Summitt system is reporting the BCU is offline.

The error log indicates site was deleted from the database by another workstation
    so it is being deleted from this workstation also. The only workstation I am aware of is the one running in my office.
    We do have a outside line connected to the BCU but no one uses it to my knowledge.

There are 4 RTU that cool the courthouse by quadrants, with 4 remote sensors per quad. Each quad also has a Programmable Zone Sensor
    that suppose to control the rtu's. I have tried to override the system on the Trane Baysens019C from the installer guide, but it returns to the occupied settings after a few minutes.

I just manage the tracer program and the building settings, and by no means HVAC trained but I am wondering is their any way
    to reset the BCU.

thanks for any help you can provide.

Robert
    Remove the cover or open the door, on the right see if there's a seven segment display. If so what's the display doing, a -P means that the database is gone on the BCU. If there's a dash moving up and down it's not the BCU.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhead View Post
    Remove the cover or open the door, on the right see if there's a seven segment display. If so what's the display doing, a -P means that the database is gone on the BCU. If there's a dash moving up and down it's not the BCU.
    I powered cycle the BCU and the dash is moving up and down. I have called Trane and they have scheduled a tech to investigate the issue.
    Appreciate your response.
    Robert