Thread: Need Picture of T7300A T-stat

Post Likes

Need Picture of T7300A T-stat

I need a picture of a T7300A10056 Honeywell Thermostat. this is one of the earlier Digital setback thermostats. Has a solid thin cover that flips up, to reveal the small LCD display, and the set buttons. The Thermostat is Gold in color, and takes a 9 volt battery. Need a picture with the cover open and closed, tried Honeywells site, and they say I need a Users name and password. Cannot believe I've got to go into work to put thermostat into three hours override, after I showed this lady six times how to do this, with written instructions. I'm going to make new instructions with pictures.

Post Likes
    just the control panel no flip up cover
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Post Likes
    Below is a link to the Owners Manual, no password needed ... It has one picture with the cover closed & a bunch with the cover open. As it is the Owners Manual, I would print one fo ryour customer.

http://customer.honeywell.com/Techli...0s/63-4039.pdf

Post Likes
    Thanks for the info, I made a pretty good drawing of the thermostat, and will make instructions on how to put it into 3 hour occupied. I'm stationary, so I'm the "customer" giving the "client" the entire manual would be a big mistake. She didn't call back, so must of figured it out. Also she didn't want her dept. charged for the nuisance call. This is the huge meeting room they only use 30% of the time and ran it 24/7 with heat and cool valves over lapping, exhaust fans running in hand. I rewired the controls so it valves don't over lap, and EF fans are off in unoccupied. I put it back on energy management. Trying to get the boss to buy the remote 3 hour override/sensor control to replace the existing sensor.

Post Likes
    To funny.I just took two out working perfectly & replaced them to newer stats that were more user friendly.It seems people just don't get the occupied unoccupied they want to see on or off!
    Take your time & do it right!

Post Likes
    best stat ever made !

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sogtx View Post
    best stat ever made !

good stat, no doubt, but how many 40, 50 year old movies have you seen them in like the trusty T87F.
    Larger Duct, Larger Duct, More Air, More Air
    READ THE MANUAL
    What if I train them and they leave?
    What if you Don't train them and they Stay!
    DSG member

Post Likes
    I'm working on a building with several of these stats. How to unlock the key board? I need to program occupied times. There is a dip switch on the back of the keypad, but that is set to keyboard on.

One of the stats, only allows me to change Tuesday. How useless. I'd like to be able to set Sunday, as it is a church building.

Christopher Young

Post Likes
    Can I get back to you Monday evening? The instructions are in my work computer, but have no access till IT security is at work. Also I'm six hours off, so it maybe Tues. morning. Also the remotes are setting on my desk, got a lot of opposition on installing them, and they are back maintaining temp. when the room is empty. Off at 10pm, on at 6am.

Post Likes
    Just heard back from:

Patriot-Supply.com
    20-22 West Mall
    Plainview NY 11803

Toll Free Ph# 866-321-4822
    International Ph# 516-249-3100
    Fax# 516-249-3108

www.patriot-supply.com

and the fellow there was kind enough to email me the manual, in adobe format. This manual is 48 pages, and appears to be the installers book. I may be good, from here.

There are probably 9 or so thermostats in the building. Two of the three in the maintenance room by the chapel, I was able to set Sunday occupied time. And the climate control appeared to be working today. The third one only allows Tuesday to be set. I'll go back some other time, with the program instructions in hand.

Thanks for the kind reply. May have the problem adjusted.

Post Likes
    Actually, if the 'stat still has its cover, the three-hour override instructions are right on the inside of the cover. Take a highlighter and make them bright pink. Still, some people won't be troubled to read them ...
    Food for thought is no substitute for the real thing.
    -- Walt Kelly - esteemed cartoonist

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in