+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone know Pinacle slurpee's by Cornelius???

Post Likes

Anyone know Pinacle slurpee's by Cornelius???

I got a slew of Pinacle machines, two and four barrel. Remote and self contained. They are driving me nuts.

In the last four days, I have assisted in changing out two foam packs. Those are the freeze chambers for the stuff.

Talk about a bugger...

anyone here got them figured out?

Post Likes
    I've never worked on one of those, but here's the manual for them:

http://www.cornelius.com/stellent/gr...e=PdfHighlight

The foam pack replacement appears to be a fairly straightforward PITA job.

Post Likes
    PITA is RIGHT!!!

we had to take a hack saw to the frame yesterday just to fit the new foam pack into the frame... the stub outs stuck up too high to clear the gussett on the side.

its like theyt first set the foam poacks in place THEN built the rest of the "monstrosity" around them!!!

Im inventing a tool to be used to remove stuck motor stators from around the end of the foam packs. Some of them simply refuse to come off once they get on there a while.

and considering how little room you have to work in... we need all the help we can get.

Thanks Ice for the manual.

gotta get me broadband for the laptop to use it on the highway during the workday.

any sugestions which vendor to go with?

I hear srpint is the best network right now.
    What do y'all think?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by R12rules View Post

......gotta get me broadband for the laptop to use it on the highway during the workday.

any sugestions which vendor to go with?

I hear srpint is the best network right now.
    What do y'all think?
    I've had Verizon's Aircard for a couple of years and love it. They recently expanded their broadband service areas so now I get speeds equal to a good DSL connection everywhere I go around here for $60/mo.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by icemeister View Post
    I've had Verizon's Aircard for a couple of years and love it. They recently expanded their broadband service areas so now I get speeds equal to a good DSL connection everywhere I go around here for $60/mo.
    Buddy, I just signed with Verizon last night and got their latest and greatest antenna that lets me access their new upgrade called Rev. It is faster than DSL.

Last night INSIDE the store, I logged 1MPS. As you know, 1.5 is a T1 connection!

And not extra cost per month on the plan either. Althou initially, the antenna was $150 with a $50 mail in rebate.
    (I hate mailing in rebate stuff!)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in