EIC -1000 controller

EIC -1000 controller

I am working on a Seasons-4 60 ton air cooled RTU with 4 Copeland Semi-Hermetics.
    It was manufactured for a Winn-Dixie in Naples, Fl. back in 1994. The store was converted to a large hardware store.

It has a "EIC-1000" controller hooked to a "Dew-Point Interface" and two "Serial Modules" configured for analog operation. There is also two I/O boards wired to the "Serial Modules". Even a service password would be a great help.

EIC is located in Hunt Valley, Maryland. They seem to be out of business, or their phone # has changed.
    Does anyone have any service literature or programming guides, or know where to get them, for this controller? The store is operating at only 25% capacity at this time and their Grand Opening is today. Good thing it is the coldest day this winter, 38*-40*, but we are expected to get into the 80's next week.
    I have a E-mail and called Seasons-4, but I know I will not get a response until Monday at the earliest.

Any Info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

hey...try CAPP/USA...800-356-8000

cappusa.com

Thanks for the reply. I was able to get a hold of Seasons 4 on Monday. I almost forgot what a great company they are to work with. Within 15 minutes of my call, they e-mailed me a 244 page guide on this discontinued controller. The also e-mailed me complete unit specs, drawings, schematics, anything you could possibly want. (another 300+ pages). I think this is pretty impressive as this is a custom built 66 ton unit, 13 years old.

pass 9876 or 9999 or 1234

Thanks! They gave me the pass too, 9876, and I already re-programmed.
    They said they think Danfoss bought EIL. (convert from supermarket to hardware store)