Hello hvac community

Just signed up to share an experience I had with a local company here on long island. Temp art mechanical is based in west Hempstead ny and seem to be very professional. In January I contracted them to install a furnace for me and we established that my entire system was 25 to 27 years old, I would need a new condenser in the spring and I agreed the whole system needed to go. They came and replaced the furnace without too much trouble then in early April I called and set up an appointment to do the condenser. The price seemed a bit high but between the cost of he furnace and the condenser I figured I was getting a complete system replacement and decided to have them proceed. They get the condenser hooked up, piped in and then tell me that I might need a new evaporator coil. They told me it would cost another three thousand dollars. Long story short they tried to sell me a brand new high efficiency condenser for a very high price and hook it into my 25 year old evaporator coil, be careful these guys are expensive and careless. Horrible experience with Temp art mechanical

really was not going to say anything but I would hate for anyone else to deal with this type of company, best part was when I figured out they were ripping me off the rep at Temp Art said "well I know you think the price sounds high but the furnace we installed for you in January for $3,800 dollars usually retails for around $6,000." then he tells me that they will replace the $3,000 dollar evaporator coil for free. So first an evaporator coil and a small 2.5ton condenser is $7,000 and then its $4,000. Very bad experience with Temp Art Mechanical