Thread: i feel ill

i feel ill

i saw on TV , they said only 30 percent of the work force goes to college,
    and they said that in the next 5 years America will be short 6 million people for high education jobs, mostly engineers.

so i know what your thinking , a massive education drive for young Americans right, NOPE! , they're planning to fill all the jobs with foreigners (and their fake, bought and paid for,accepted by America, degrees).

when America became number one in the world , it was a major insult to all the great political minds of the age, a bunch of backwoods rednecks passed them in every area of life.

now to have their revenge , they are in our government and simply handing the country over to everyone in the world, selling the country out , giving it away until it is destroyed.

these people need to be rounded up , brought up on treason , and shot.

I'm polishing my boots now.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

we need to stop playing this stupid self motivation game ,
    stop expecting kids to ignore everything around them,
    stop expecting kids to have all the answers to overcome the world at age 15.

everyone is well aware of cause and effect.

we need to recognize the fact there are more traitors in the government then public servants,
    and we need to place the blame where it belongs, on them.

we need to stop letting the government tell us that the best place to find educated people is from 3rd world countries.

Did some foreigner get the position you wanted Wolfstrike???You're like a stuck record of sour grapes.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    i saw on TV , they said only 30 percent of the work force goes to college,
    and they said that in the next 5 years America will be short 6 million people for high education jobs, mostly engineers.

so i know what your thinking , a massive education drive for young Americans right, NOPE! , they're planning to fill all the jobs with foreigners (and their fake, bought and paid for,accepted by America, degrees).
    And you know why they desire foreign engineers, doctors, and other professionals? Thats right! They work for less than what American engineers do.
    And what makes you think that a foerign degree is any less legitimate than one from a US school? They are just as bought and paid for in the US as well. I should know, I have my receipt as well... (An AS in Poli Sci...)
    when America became number one in the world , it was a major insult to all the great political minds of the age, a bunch of backwoods rednecks passed them in every area of life.

now to have their revenge , they are in our government and simply handing the country over to everyone in the world, selling the country out , giving it away until it is destroyed.

these people need to be rounded up , brought up on treason , and shot.
    Well, dude, you are a good example of why things are messed up. You have said that you went to HVAC school to get out of working security. Well, why did you do that? You could have gone to university and became an engineer. So....

It is a fact, that Americans are on a downward slide to less and less educated group of people. It's a shame too... But in the bright side, there will be plenty of jobs at Wal-Mart and Mickey D's for them to fill. After all, Bush thinks that these are "good" jobs...