Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Sorry, but that is the definition of free speech, which we have. Just like we respect your right to burn our flag. I don't like it, but you have the right.

Question for you Kefah, why doesn't your religion and religous leaders step up and do something to prevent the "radicals" from killings? Instead they hide them and protect them.
    excellent point. why doesn't the Imam step up and tell them to stop?????
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    for any one who scoof prophet its non permissable
    and against any attack on innocent
    the religion men denied
    many in iraq killed just for denying terrorist attack

care to explain this, This teacher was arrested in 2007 for allowing her students to name a teddy bear Mohammad.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7112929.stm

Instead of jailing this person, why not educate her as to why that should not be done

The BBC has learned the charge could lead to six months in jail, 40 lashes or a fine.
    The spokesman said the naming of the teddy happened months ago and was chosen by the children because it is a common name in the country.
    so it's ok to name your Kid Mohammad, just not your Teddy Bear.....got it
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Just wanted to add something here Tool. We should have just let Saddam have Kuwait. We are not the world's policemen and Saddam carried our water, Europe and that of the "moderate" Arab countries in his war against current birth place of radical Islam, Iran.

He was running Iraq as a secular Muslim country with Christians and others living in peace as long as you didn't oppose him. His foreign minister was a practicing Christian Tariq Aziz who is currently in prison for no other reason than he had that position under Saddam.

There used to be thousands of Christians living in Iraq and now Tariq is one of the few left and is rotting in prison as a political prisoner. Women had rights in Iraq just like they used to have in Iran till Carter ran off the Shah. Just wanted to give my take on this sordid mess in Iraq. Thank you, thank you very much
    There was one word missing from George Bush's speech at the opening of his Library last week. That word was "Iraq".

He's just barely smart enough to be ashamed of his mess.

I have not read the whole thread... may have time later.

Racism is an 'easy sell' by polecats. MeThinks more of us are potentially trapped with the thinking than we would care to admit to ourselves.

Polecats need to appear to be fixing things if they want to stay in power... it is mostly a perception thing. So how does one manage perception of the masses... by 'selling' them something to believe in... and thus motivating them. WE know it is a small % of folks (regardless of race or religion or belief) that would do what Tango's do... and it is not just one race.
    The answer IMO is SWIFT AND THOROUGH PUNISHMENT! Capital punishment (after a fair trial), and put it on TV for all to see. Make it CLEAR there is a price to pay... and you WILL pay it.
    Personally... MeThinks polecats do not really care about a safer world... they care about the power keeping us afraid gives them. Take away the fear... and the polecat has to find another way to manipulate... I mean motivate... I mean lead...

First step, IMO, is to NOT trust the polecats... view everything they say and do with a critical eye... looking for who profits (that is, profits with money and power) from the program. Then decide 'WHY is this necessary' and 'can we live just fine 'WITHOUT' it. After those questions are answered... IMO there would be a lot less govt... and as a result a lot more freedom.

Just imagine.... your taxes cut in half or more... freedom to do as you choose (so long as you do not step on anyone else's same freedom)... and we could enjoy life rather than fuss all the time at ARP...

But then Tool and New/Old and Gibbie, and Fridge would have to find something else to do... <grin>

Nothing personal ARP committee... just had to have a little fun with you....
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Sorry, but that is the definition of free speech, which we have. Just like we respect your right to burn our flag. I don't like it, but you have the right.

i didnt burn american flag
    i hate doing that
    and that its not fre speech
    Question for you Kefah, why doesn't your religion and religous leaders step up and do something to prevent the "radicals" from killings? Instead they hide them and protect them
    because when one of them do that
    the american helping them to overthrew it
    i e in saddam we didnt know what is terrorism
    so america overthrow it and every day
    bomb car
    sucide bombing
    killing scientist
    and that same to qathafi
    and yemen leader ali abdullah salih

Just wanted to add something here Tool. We should have just let Saddam have Kuwait. We are not the world's policemen and Saddam carried our water, Europe and that of the "moderate" Arab countries in his war against current birth place of radical Islam, Iran.

He was running Iraq as a secular Muslim country with Christians and others living in peace as long as you didn't oppose him. His foreign minister was a practicing Christian Tariq Aziz who is currently in prison for no other reason than he had that position under Saddam.

There used to be thousands of Christians living in Iraq and now Tariq is one of the few left and is rotting in prison as a political prisoner. Women had rights in Iraq just like they used to have in Iran till Carter ran off the Shah. Just wanted to give my take on this sordid mess in Iraq. Thank you, thank you very much
    i agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    excellent point. why doesn't the Imam step up and tell them to stop?????
    bomb car
    sucide bombing
    killing scientist
    and that same to qathafi

bomb car
    sucide bombing
    killing scientist
    and that same to qathafi

So it's somebody else's fault and you won't stand up to them and defend your religion. Do you find it ironic that you want to punish someone that makes fun of your religion, yet do nothing to those that take your savior's name in vain?
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

i didnt burn american flag
    i hate doing that
    and that its not fre speech
    Yes it is free speech. Perhaps it is the language barrier, or the fact that you have never had free speech, but that is free speech.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

I definitely agree that we shouldn't be the worlds police, However,
    Saddam took Kuwait and was right on the border salivating over Saudi Arabia. How much of the worlds oil did you want him to have control over? Gulf war one, yes. Gulf war two, NO, NO, NO. !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Saddam took Kuwait and was right on the border salivating over Saudi Arabia. How much of the worlds oil did you want him to have control over? Gulf war one, yes. Gulf war two, NO, NO, NO. !!!!!!
    Now I didn't think it was right for him to annex Kuwait but I sincerely doubt that he would have brothered Saudi Arabia. Anyhow we paid too high of a price to protect those Arab countries whom we didn't owe anything too IMHO. We sure got shafted for it. And like I said I was agin it from the get go. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I have not read the whole thread... may have time later.

Racism is an 'easy sell' by polecats. MeThinks more of us are potentially trapped with the thinking than we would care to admit to ourselves.

Polecats need to appear to be fixing things if they want to stay in power... it is mostly a perception thing. So how does one manage perception of the masses... by 'selling' them something to believe in... and thus motivating them. WE know it is a small % of folks (regardless of race or religion or belief) that would do what Tango's do... and it is not just one race.
    The answer IMO is SWIFT AND THOROUGH PUNISHMENT! Capital punishment (after a fair trial), and put it on TV for all to see. Make it CLEAR there is a price to pay... and you WILL pay it.
    Personally... MeThinks polecats do not really care about a safer world... they care about the power keeping us afraid gives them. Take away the fear... and the polecat has to find another way to manipulate... I mean motivate... I mean lead...

First step, IMO, is to NOT trust the polecats... view everything they say and do with a critical eye... looking for who profits (that is, profits with money and power) from the program. Then decide 'WHY is this necessary' and 'can we live just fine 'WITHOUT' it. After those questions are answered... IMO there would be a lot less govt... and as a result a lot more freedom.

Just imagine.... your taxes cut in half or more... freedom to do as you choose (so long as you do not step on anyone else's same freedom)... and we could enjoy life rather than fuss all the time at ARP...

But then Tool and New/Old and Gibbie, and Fridge would have to find something else to do... <grin>

Nothing personal ARP committee... just had to have a little fun with you....
    A balanced post there GA

I am not sure on more or less govt, but think I you are implying less then there would be less corruption and more accountability.

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    I agree, the first was direct attack by one country on another, also a much clearer set of objectives, and was generally world wide supported.
    A job was asked to be done and it was.

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast