Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
Results 40 to 52 of 444
  1. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,119
    Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    and american murdering muslims every day
    so those Muslim made mistake when murdering innocent american
    and american made mistake when they murdering innocent muslim
    Understood the USA army is over there, saddam screwed the whole deal when he invaded kuwait and the whole thing has been a mess ever since. I guess I understand if muslims are mad about that, I just want them to stay out of the USA and be mad about it. Because when they come here and be mad, they murder us.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  2. #41
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,310
    Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    How many attacks have there been in the USA?

    I am glad you are looking at statistics, use the above figure to work out your risk level by Muslim population. Does this warrant the distrust of a whole group of people. Are you just being manipulated into a hatred frenzy.

    It would seem that you do not get any news that shows the majority in a positive, why is that? or do you choose to only watch news that put others in bad light.

    i am not say that we should not be aware, and yes we should focus on the ridding the world of the extremist ring leaders. Use of more covert and surgical attacks.
    who's this WE stuff pale face?

    Has NZ sent troops anywhere to help out? How many Terrorists attacks has NZ had?
    LOVE has four letters

    So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

  3. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,204
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    who's this WE stuff pale face?

    Has NZ sent troops anywhere to help out? How many Terrorists attacks has NZ had?
    had a great summer so not so pale face, pale legs I will accept

    NZ troops are every where, the USA especially likes our SAS, you know when you guys need the best, we in NZ do not mind obliging you.

    You would be surprised, look up the "the rainbow warrior", not muslims, but frogs.

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,076
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    The terrorists that attack, think you misunderstand Islam. To many Americans, there appears to be too much room for "misunderstanding" in your religion.
    so its not the fault of 1 billion Muslim
    which want to live peacifully

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I think you are at least 90 % correct here or 95 %. American muslims are sort of like gangs. Not all members are bad, but the group motives are bad and they have members that pull horrific crimes. A fair comparison, if not flattering.
    so you can find bad and good everywhere

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    NZ troops are every where, the USA especially likes our SAS, you know when you guys need the best, we in NZ do not mind obliging you.
    Ha ha, the South African special forces are still the best in the world and the most popular in places like Iraq and Afghanistan.

    Where do you think the name commando came from?

    Where do you think Churchill got the idea from to start up commandos later becoming the SAS?

    All private armies around the world now operate according to the South African Special Forces Template.

    Ever heard of Executive Outcomes? Hired by Presidents and Prime Ministers all over the world.

    http://youtu.be/PYE1s7lDBYc

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    432
    " The history of the Private Military Company (PMC) founded in the early 1900s by Eeben Barlow, a former lieutenant-colonel in South Africa's special forces, to train other Special Forces in intelligence skills and provide security cover in dangerous situations to the commercial sector. Executive Outcomes is the model on which all PMCs now operating in Iraq and Afghanistan are based. This is the story of this trail-blazing unit and their dangerous semi-covert operations in Angola, Sierra Leone and Indonesia. "

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Executive-Ou.../dp/191985441X

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Understood the USA army is over there, saddam screwed the whole deal when he invaded kuwait and the whole thing has been a mess ever since. I guess I understand if muslims are mad about that, I just want them to stay out of the USA and be mad about it. Because when they come here and be mad, they murder us.
    they mad not because of ty come usa
    they mad because of what usa did in middle east


    as to me
    im worship allah and am faith fellower of prophet muhammed
    both commanded as not to kill any innocent in whole world
    so if i visit usa
    i will respect american
    and if confused from usa
    i will leave without making any problem

  9. #48
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,310
    after thinking about these topics of Muslims and Suicide bombers and radical religion in general, I have come to the conclusion that the problem is not just Radical Muslims.

    Most Muslims are peaceful, there is no doubt of that. The problem is their lack of response and out rage that a small percentage of Muslims are killing innocent people. Every time there is a suicide bombing, NO CLERIC, NO IMAM says anything against suicide bombing. They NEVER APOLOGIZE for the people of their own religion doing horrific things to innocent people.

    What makes this worse is when something as stupid as a political cartoonist makes fun of Mohammad the Imam tells all Muslims to fight and riot. Instead of the Imam saying, "hey all Muslims sit back and relax and we should educate the world of our religion, the Imam immediately says "Kill the cartoonist and Riot in the streets". Now {whatever country} the place is trashed and it will cost millions in tax payer money to repair what the "peaceful" Muslims were just told to do. They are peacefull, right up to the point of some cleric saying, Jihad.

    I guess is boils down to Forgiveness. Christians, Hindus and Buddhists tend to smile and say "that's not right, but we respect your right to say it, but lets have a discussion on our religion and maybe we can avoid a conflict. NOT Muslims, they just go nuts and destroy whatever city they are in.
    LOVE has four letters

    So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fremont, Indiana
    Posts
    1,557
    When me and my wife were having issues with our marriage, a wise man told me to eliminate MY FAULTS, and only then can I point the finger at my significant other!
    This worked great!
    How about we leave them alone over there!

    sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

  11. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,076
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    after thinking about these topics of Muslims and Suicide bombers and radical religion in general, I have come to the conclusion that the problem is not just Radical Muslims.

    Most Muslims are peaceful, there is no doubt of that. The problem is their lack of response and out rage that a small percentage of Muslims are killing innocent people. Every time there is a suicide bombing, NO CLERIC, NO IMAM says anything against suicide bombing. They NEVER APOLOGIZE for the people of their own religion doing horrific things to innocent people.

    What makes this worse is when something as stupid as a political cartoonist makes fun of Mohammad the Imam tells all Muslims to fight and riot. Instead of the Imam saying, "hey all Muslims sit back and relax and we should educate the world of our religion, the Imam immediately says "Kill the cartoonist and Riot in the streets". Now {whatever country} the place is trashed and it will cost millions in tax payer money to repair what the "peaceful" Muslims were just told to do. They are peacefull, right up to the point of some cleric saying, Jihad.

    I guess is boils down to Forgiveness. Christians, Hindus and Buddhists tend to smile and say "that's not right, but we respect your right to say it, but lets have a discussion on our religion and maybe we can avoid a conflict. NOT Muslims, they just go nuts and destroy whatever city they are in.
    for any one who scoof prophet its non permissable
    and against any attack on innocent
    the religion men denied
    many in iraq killed just for denying terrorist attack

  12. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Helena, Montana
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    for any one who scoof prophet its non permissable
    and against any attack on innocent
    the religion men denied
    many in iraq killed just for denying terrorist attack
    Sorry, but that is the definition of free speech, which we have. Just like we respect your right to burn our flag. I don't like it, but you have the right.

    Question for you Kefah, why doesn't your religion and religous leaders step up and do something to prevent the "radicals" from killings? Instead they hide them and protect them.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

  13. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Understood the USA army is over there, saddam screwed the whole deal when he invaded kuwait and the whole thing has been a mess ever since. I guess I understand if muslims are mad about that, I just want them to stay out of the USA and be mad about it. Because when they come here and be mad, they murder us.
    Just wanted to add something here Tool. We should have just let Saddam have Kuwait. We are not the world's policemen and Saddam carried our water, Europe and that of the "moderate" Arab countries in his war against current birth place of radical Islam, Iran.

    He was running Iraq as a secular Muslim country with Christians and others living in peace as long as you didn't oppose him. His foreign minister was a practicing Christian Tariq Aziz who is currently in prison for no other reason than he had that position under Saddam.

    There used to be thousands of Christians living in Iraq and now Tariq is one of the few left and is rotting in prison as a political prisoner. Women had rights in Iraq just like they used to have in Iran till Carter ran off the Shah. Just wanted to give my take on this sordid mess in Iraq. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event