Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slatts View Post
    Maybe, but you don't want to mess with the godless.

And who were those lowlifes that blew up the federal building?

They were home grown scum weren't they?

And let's not go into the lowlifes who shoot up schools.

You may want to check your figures.
    Nah. If you look at major terrorist attacks in the USA or across the world you are going to come up with muslims as the predominate culprit. There is nothing else at all, aside from your occasional nutter. Even the Irish are complacent in recent history. Nothing. Nothing compares to muslim murdering, not even close. You should check your figures. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/TheList.htm
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    duplicate post
    Americans have an uncanny ability to stay ON FOCUS, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Good OP Tool. You smoked the defenders of Islam. The whole world is spending trillions on the the war against radical Islam from actually fighting them to defending themselves against them. Rather it be a simple sports game, port security, monitoring millions of suspected Muslim terrorist, additional police presents at every gathering of folks, repair material and physical damage from attacks, loss of freedom of movement and normal activity, delays in air travel costing lost time, sending our military on with limited powers of engagement (high risk to avoid killing their friends and family and expensive) to fight them in their sanctuaries etc., etc.

Then to compare this to the "secular" war in Northern Ireland is a joke. There is nothing religious about that war which is basically over thanks to compromise and agreements on both sides. That war was a war over centuries of abuse by the English on the Irish (denying of basic rights, land, etc. of the Irish by the English). The Irish just happen to be Catholic. No side was using the name of God in the war

The on going war in the Holy Land in IMHO was similar to the war in Ireland where Israel has driven the Palestinian out of their homes, boxed them in and in general made life as miserable as possible for them. In the beginning the PLO was composed of 40& Christians and Yasser Arafat's wife was a Christian (he only had one wife).

The whole world hasn't been turned upside down over those two conflicts. It is declared war by 5, 10% or whatever of Muslims around the world against us cannot be compared to anything else period is my point. Sure there are less than that in the US and more in Afgan or Pakistan but they are still there and if all these radicals don't take up arms or suicide vests they still support and approve of those who do.

Yeah I'm really tired of folks defending Islam by saying we are all the same. You all should just live under Sharia law and try and live without converting over to Islam. Then you can come back and defend Jihad by radical Muslims. Thank you, thank you very much

Firstly Glen, can i congratulate you, I pleased that you have separated radical Muslims from the average Muslim, so separating the two, i can agree on some points.
    I do not defend Islam, i defend people, some just a happen to be Muslims.

The Irish issue, even though was secular, also had in some cases a religious overtone, i was there you were not.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    This not about respect, just a comment.

A suicide bomber must have unbelievable amount of faith in the afterlife and being able to reach it.

maybe that is why you will not see an atheist one.
    i agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    The majority attacks here are muslims.
    those muslim you assume thay make most attack
    because they misunderstanding islam

I am not make light of the terror that has happened, if you let the very few dictate (which they have done by infecting you with fear), then they have won.

You have more internal violent deaths, than you have internal muslim terror attacks, the fear is totally disproportionate. Are you being manipulated?

So looking at stats and Constitution, why not apply the same set of arguments you use for the non gun control .
    i agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    As a country thats pretty much what we are doing.The "frenzy" has passed for the majority. Surgical ie drone attacks seem to be en vogue now. I dont see America invading any Muslim countries anytime soon. Just like I dont think we will see Bush at any major political rallies any time soon.

But Muslims have a long way to go, to gain respect of the masses in America. And I believe that feeling is warranted.
    I see more surgical being something similar to how Bin laden was got,

Drones are better than blanket bombing for sure, but in populated areas, there still high high chance of innocence's being killed.

News is portrayed in different wherever you are the world, so if you where in the ME and drones killed innocence,s then this would be reported (in a different manor to how seen in the USA) further increasing the hate of the USA, sort of a no win for either side.

I agree Muslims do have along way to go to gain respect of Americans, but Americans have along way to go gain respect of Muslims. Surely common sense says it has to be a 2 way street.

I do not see any point in attacking their faith, because it will not change, as i would not expect anybody to change their faith, if force was applied.

Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    those muslim you assume thay make most attack
    because they misunderstanding islam
    The terrorists that attack, think you misunderstand Islam. To many Americans, there appears to be too much room for "misunderstanding" in your religion.

Some opinion guy on ABC just went off on Obama. 5 minutes ago. Chris Crock, I have the name wrong because I googled it and came up with nothing. Basically, he slammed obama for not even recognizing muslim extremism, muslim terrorism, obama will not speak the words. His point was you cannot combat it if you will even acknowledge it exists. I agree, and Obama is a cowardly president. I think we should ship his sorry butt back to kenya.

Muslims are murdering Americans, plus our occasional nutter, but it is typically muslims.
    and american murdering muslims every day
    so those Muslim made mistake when murdering innocent american
    and american made mistake when they murdering innocent muslim

Firstly Glen, can i congratulate you, I pleased that you have separated radical Muslims from the average Muslim, so separating the two, i can agree on some points.
    I do not defend Islam, i defend people, some just a happen to be Muslims.

The Irish issue, even though was secular, also had in some cases a religious overtone, i was there you were not.
    nice answer

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    The terrorists that attack, think you misunderstand Islam. To many Americans, there appears to be too much room for "misunderstanding" in your religion.
    That is a very fair point.

Nah. If you look at major terrorist attacks in the USA or across the world you are going to come up with muslims as the predominate culprit. There is nothing else at all, aside from your occasional nutter. Even the Irish are complacent in recent history. Nothing. Nothing compares to muslim murdering, not even close. You should check your figures. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/TheList.htm
    nothing different from radical muslim to gangs in usa

Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    nothing different from radical muslim to gangs in usa
    I think you are at least 90 % correct here or 95 %. American muslims are sort of like gangs. Not all members are bad, but the group motives are bad and they have members that pull horrific crimes. A fair comparison, if not flattering.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast