Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Kefah, you're serving a false god.
    its not false god

Mohammad was a sex perv who is still 6 feet under. He couldn't defeat death himself, and he sure can't for anybody else. Mohammad is going to find himself in hell for all of eternity. Why do you want to stay in this man-made false religion any longer?
    every one die
    muhammed
    adam
    noah
    moses
    jakob

me and you

Name:  h.png
Views: 69
Size:  86.6 KB

Do you think Kefah is for real or a fake?

Kefah what is the one product that Iran exports to the U.S. that was banned after the hostage crisis thing in the late 70s and early 80's? Let's see if you can get that right for starters.

I hope the Koran is in the fiction section of any library or bookstore because that is where it belongs.

Do you think Kefah is for real or a fake?
    what the fake or real

Kefah what is the one product that Iran exports to the U.S. that was banned after the hostage crisis thing in the late 70s and early 80's? Let's see if you can get that right for starters.
    i really not know

I hope the Koran is in the fiction section of any library or bookstore because that is where it belongs.
    u misunderstand the quran

Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    Barbar .... I dont see many bombings going on in NZ

How many "immigrants" do you have there ??
    Well there is at least 4 and one born to 2 of them. Because I am a whitie, except for my drivers arms, which is really brown, do I not count.

New Zealand has been accused of and is.
    No Terrorism
    No Crime
    No Corruption
    Multi cultural
    Religion Diverse.
    Freedom to vote
    Freedom to be elected
    Free to travel
    No Snakes (this one is for tool)
    Freedom to joined the armed forces
    Freedom to healthcare and education
    Free from being spied upon by our own country.
    Freedom to start and run your own business
    No so free from taxes

And everbody wants to "slag it off."

There is a reason why New Zealand is known as "Gods Own"

I have experience of Muslims yes in NZ and the UK, but more important in Islamic countries (where I have either worked, or traveled for pleasure)

I have never been shown nothing but respect and friendliness. Invited into their homes. And I am no Muslim.

That is not to say i agree with Islam or all the local customs, but variety is the spice of life.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Well there is at least 4 and one born to 2 of them. Because I am a whitie, except for my drivers arms, which is really brown, do I not count.

New Zealand has been accused of and is.
    No Terrorism
    No Crime
    No Corruption
    Multi cultural
    Religion Diverse.
    Freedom to vote
    Freedom to be elected
    Free to travel
    No Snakes (this one is for tool)
    Freedom to joined the armed forces
    Freedom to healthcare and education
    Free from being spied upon by our own country.
    Freedom to start and run your own business
    No so free from taxes

And everbody wants to "slag it off."

There is a reason why New Zealand is known as "Gods Own"

I have experience of Muslims yes in NZ and the UK, but more important in Islamic countries (where I have either worked, or traveled for pleasure)

I have never been shown nothing but respect and friendliness. Invited into their homes. And I am no Muslim.

That is not to say i agree with Islam or all the local customs, but variety is the spice of life.
    nice answer man

Kefah, you're serving a false god. Mohammad was a sex perv who is still 6 feet under. He couldn't defeat death himself, and he sure can't for anybody else. Mohammad is going to find himself in hell for all of eternity. Why do you want to stay in this man-made false religion any longer?
    Seems I read somewhere that another religion doesn't believe that Mary was a virgin and that she was a *****, and Jesus was a *******.

Seems all depending which side of the fence one is, there are some who just cant seem to be able to stop saying nasty things about someone else believes. As many of you know by now, I don't care for any religion, but that doesn't mean I have the right, nor is it proper, to insult others of what they believe in.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Yes, there is no such thing as a false religion.....

Or... if one is false.... they all are...
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Seems I read somewhere that another religion doesn't believe that Mary was a virgin and that she was a *****, and Jesus was a *******.

Seems all depending which side of the fence one is, there are some who just cant seem to be able to stop saying nasty things about someone else believes. As many of you know by now, I don't care for any religion, but that doesn't mean I have the right, nor is it proper, to insult others of what they believe in.

Roy
    Nice post Roy. You are truly a man of some serious personal conviction.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Nice post Roy. You are truly a man of some serious personal conviction.
    Well I guess it has a lot to do with when and where I was born. Its hard to dismiss the brutal things we do to each other, which I saw and learned early in my life, done for one reason or the other. So far I have found no valid reason why we let ourselves be goated in to such brutal actions, by elites who could care less about our well being, as long as we do their bidding.

Were like sheep getting fed, shorn, and later to slaughter when the need arises. If you have ever seen videos of sheep herders with their trained dogs, that us.

Its hard to believe that we are that stupid.

Btw I just watched a long video/movie, after watching it I feel very insignificant, and realized how misled we are about the history of this world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugWCRliG4Rg

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Well I guess it has a lot to do with when and where I was born. Its hard to dismiss the brutal things we do to each other, which I saw and learned early in my life, done for one reason or the other. So far I have found no valid reason why we let ourselves be goated in to such brutal actions, by elites who could care less about our well being, as long as we do their bidding.

Were like sheep getting fed, shorn, and later to slaughter when the need arises. If you have ever seen videos of sheep herders with their trained dogs, that us.

Its hard to believe that we are that stupid.

Btw I just watched a long video/movie, after watching it I feel very insignificant, and realized how misled we are about the history of this world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugWCRliG4Rg

Roy
    gezzz, I go Turkey hunting for a couple days and look what happens, NOTHING. still stuck in the same argument as when I left...

in case you're wondering, no, I did not bag a Turkey this year~~~anyway

seriously......3 hours, anyone got the book version of Religion for Dummies
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    gezzz, I go Turkey hunting for a couple days and look what happens, NOTHING. still stuck in the same argument as when I left...

in case you're wondering, no, I did not bag a Turkey this year~~~anyway

seriously......3 hours, anyone got the book version of Religion for Dummies
    Here you go.

They bad, we good.

Just full in they and we however you see fit.

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast