Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast
Results 352 to 364 of 444
  1. #352
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Kefah, you're serving a false god.
    its not false god




    Mohammad was a sex perv who is still 6 feet under. He couldn't defeat death himself, and he sure can't for anybody else. Mohammad is going to find himself in hell for all of eternity. Why do you want to stay in this man-made false religion any longer?
    every one die
    muhammed
    adam
    noah
    moses
    jakob

    me and you

    Name:  h.png
Views: 69
Size:  86.6 KB

  2. #353
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Posts
    1,942
    Do you think Kefah is for real or a fake?

    Kefah what is the one product that Iran exports to the U.S. that was banned after the hostage crisis thing in the late 70s and early 80's? Let's see if you can get that right for starters.

  3. #354
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Posts
    1,942
    I hope the Koran is in the fiction section of any library or bookstore because that is where it belongs.

  4. #355
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Do you think Kefah is for real or a fake?
    what the fake or real

    Kefah what is the one product that Iran exports to the U.S. that was banned after the hostage crisis thing in the late 70s and early 80's? Let's see if you can get that right for starters.
    i really not know

  5. #356
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    I hope the Koran is in the fiction section of any library or bookstore because that is where it belongs.
    u misunderstand the quran

  6. #357
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    Barbar .... I dont see many bombings going on in NZ

    How many "immigrants" do you have there ??
    Well there is at least 4 and one born to 2 of them. Because I am a whitie, except for my drivers arms, which is really brown, do I not count.

    New Zealand has been accused of and is.
    No Terrorism
    No Crime
    No Corruption
    Multi cultural
    Religion Diverse.
    Freedom to vote
    Freedom to be elected
    Free to travel
    No Snakes (this one is for tool)
    Freedom to joined the armed forces
    Freedom to healthcare and education
    Free from being spied upon by our own country.
    Freedom to start and run your own business
    No so free from taxes

    And everbody wants to "slag it off."

    There is a reason why New Zealand is known as "Gods Own"

    I have experience of Muslims yes in NZ and the UK, but more important in Islamic countries (where I have either worked, or traveled for pleasure)

    I have never been shown nothing but respect and friendliness. Invited into their homes. And I am no Muslim.

    That is not to say i agree with Islam or all the local customs, but variety is the spice of life.

  7. #358
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Well there is at least 4 and one born to 2 of them. Because I am a whitie, except for my drivers arms, which is really brown, do I not count.

    New Zealand has been accused of and is.
    No Terrorism
    No Crime
    No Corruption
    Multi cultural
    Religion Diverse.
    Freedom to vote
    Freedom to be elected
    Free to travel
    No Snakes (this one is for tool)
    Freedom to joined the armed forces
    Freedom to healthcare and education
    Free from being spied upon by our own country.
    Freedom to start and run your own business
    No so free from taxes

    And everbody wants to "slag it off."

    There is a reason why New Zealand is known as "Gods Own"

    I have experience of Muslims yes in NZ and the UK, but more important in Islamic countries (where I have either worked, or traveled for pleasure)

    I have never been shown nothing but respect and friendliness. Invited into their homes. And I am no Muslim.

    That is not to say i agree with Islam or all the local customs, but variety is the spice of life.
    nice answer man

  8. #359
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,362
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Kefah, you're serving a false god. Mohammad was a sex perv who is still 6 feet under. He couldn't defeat death himself, and he sure can't for anybody else. Mohammad is going to find himself in hell for all of eternity. Why do you want to stay in this man-made false religion any longer?
    Seems I read somewhere that another religion doesn't believe that Mary was a virgin and that she was a *****, and Jesus was a *******.

    Seems all depending which side of the fence one is, there are some who just cant seem to be able to stop saying nasty things about someone else believes. As many of you know by now, I don't care for any religion, but that doesn't mean I have the right, nor is it proper, to insult others of what they believe in.

    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  9. #360
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,538
    Yes, there is no such thing as a false religion.....

    Or... if one is false.... they all are...
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

  10. #361
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    9,978
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Seems I read somewhere that another religion doesn't believe that Mary was a virgin and that she was a *****, and Jesus was a *******.

    Seems all depending which side of the fence one is, there are some who just cant seem to be able to stop saying nasty things about someone else believes. As many of you know by now, I don't care for any religion, but that doesn't mean I have the right, nor is it proper, to insult others of what they believe in.

    Roy
    Nice post Roy. You are truly a man of some serious personal conviction.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  11. #362
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Nice post Roy. You are truly a man of some serious personal conviction.
    Well I guess it has a lot to do with when and where I was born. Its hard to dismiss the brutal things we do to each other, which I saw and learned early in my life, done for one reason or the other. So far I have found no valid reason why we let ourselves be goated in to such brutal actions, by elites who could care less about our well being, as long as we do their bidding.

    Were like sheep getting fed, shorn, and later to slaughter when the need arises. If you have ever seen videos of sheep herders with their trained dogs, that us.

    Its hard to believe that we are that stupid.

    Btw I just watched a long video/movie, after watching it I feel very insignificant, and realized how misled we are about the history of this world.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugWCRliG4Rg

    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  12. #363
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,201
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Well I guess it has a lot to do with when and where I was born. Its hard to dismiss the brutal things we do to each other, which I saw and learned early in my life, done for one reason or the other. So far I have found no valid reason why we let ourselves be goated in to such brutal actions, by elites who could care less about our well being, as long as we do their bidding.

    Were like sheep getting fed, shorn, and later to slaughter when the need arises. If you have ever seen videos of sheep herders with their trained dogs, that us.

    Its hard to believe that we are that stupid.

    Btw I just watched a long video/movie, after watching it I feel very insignificant, and realized how misled we are about the history of this world.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugWCRliG4Rg

    Roy
    gezzz, I go Turkey hunting for a couple days and look what happens, NOTHING. still stuck in the same argument as when I left...

    in case you're wondering, no, I did not bag a Turkey this year~~~anyway

    seriously......3 hours, anyone got the book version of Religion for Dummies
    BEING AN ADULT

    is the dumbest thing I have ever done

  13. #364
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,931
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    gezzz, I go Turkey hunting for a couple days and look what happens, NOTHING. still stuck in the same argument as when I left...

    in case you're wondering, no, I did not bag a Turkey this year~~~anyway

    seriously......3 hours, anyone got the book version of Religion for Dummies
    Here you go.

    They bad, we good.

    Just full in they and we however you see fit.

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event