Page 1 of 35 1234567811 ... LastLast

Christian Suicide Bomber Kills 280 in Mecca. Death Toll Escalates.

Of course, that did not happen.

Can we all not recognize the absurdity of it all? Muslims are running around killing people. They breed like rats, immigrate to other nations where they have rights. Freebies, food stamps and free housing. Then they start setting cars on fire and and blowing people up. That is what they do. It is a documented fact and not my opinion. Truth.

I know, most Muslims are peaceful. I am so sick of saying that I would like to rip off one of my rib cages and beat myself over the head with it. My best friend is of muslim origin, he may be a tad agnostic. He would not hurt a fly, I trust him with my life.

the Islamic community is breeding terrorists. Muslims, This is where terrorism comes from. There is an occasional nutter otherwise, but your daily terrorist is a muslin. We need to recognize the problem, reject these people, and stamp them out in any way possible. Boston, Fort Hood, 911, It is time to get rid of these murdering pr1cks. Muslims, go away.

I rather thought you might have been pulling my chain Tool.

Christians haven't been into much terrorism since the IRA hung up its bombs. (mostly)

Of course being good Catholic boys and girls, they were never much into suicide bombs anyway.

They could certainly have taught those pricks in Boston a thing or 2 about mass murder.
    Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Al Franken, "Oh, the Things I Know", 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Slatts View Post
    I rather thought you might have been pulling my chain Tool.

Christians haven't been into much terrorism since the IRA hung up its bombs. (mostly)

Of course being good Catholic boys and girls, they were never much into suicide bombs anyway.

They could certainly have taught those pricks in Boston a thing or 2 about mass murder.
    I'll lend atheists this,.. I never heard of an atheist suicide bombing, it is always some religious idiot.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I'll lend atheists this,.. I never heard of an atheist suicide bombing, it is always some religious idiot.
    This not about respect, just a comment.

A suicide bomber must have unbelievable amount of faith in the afterlife and being able to reach it.

maybe that is why you will not see an atheist one.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post

A suicide bomber must have unbelievable amount of faith in the afterlife and being able to reach it.

I agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I know, most Muslims are peaceful.
    Even if it is 90% peaceful muslems and 10% not peaceful, 10% of 2 billion is still 200 million hostile to western culture.
    Even if only 10% of the hostile 10% are radical enough to actively do/participate/contribute to an attack of some sort, that is still 2 million people that are a danger to us.
    Even if only 10% of the radicals are willing to sacrifice their lives for their cause, that is still 200,000 people who are an immediate threat!

And lets not forget that the 90% doesn't appear to be doing much to curtail or discourage the 10%...

Look up "al-taqiyya."
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    Even if it is 90% peaceful muslems and 10% not peaceful, 10% of 2 billion is still 200 million hostile to western culture.
    Even if only 10% of the hostile 10% are radical enough to actively do/participate/contribute to an attack of some sort, that is still 2 million people that are a danger to us.
    Even if only 10% of the radicals are willing to sacrifice their lives for their cause, that is still 200,000 people who are an immediate threat!

And lets not forget that the 90% doesn't appear to be doing much to curtail or discourage the 10%...

Look up "al-taqiyya."
    How many attacks have there been in the USA?

I am glad you are looking at statistics, use the above figure to work out your risk level by Muslim population. Does this warrant the distrust of a whole group of people. Are you just being manipulated into a hatred frenzy.

It would seem that you do not get any news that shows the majority in a positive, why is that? or do you choose to only watch news that put others in bad light.

i am not say that we should not be aware, and yes we should focus on the ridding the world of the extremist ring leaders. Use of more covert and surgical attacks.
    Last edited by barbar; 04-28-2013 at 03:29 AM. Reason: but/put confused??

Stands to reason.

Still, a cranky atheist with a chip on his shoulder wouldn't be worried about being punished in an after life..

And atheists are just as prone to mind snaps as the next bloke.

We don't want it getting round that we can be pushed around with impunity there barbar.
    Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Al Franken, "Oh, the Things I Know", 2002

Stands to reason.

Still, a cranky atheist with a chip on his shoulder wouldn't be worried about being punished in an after life..

And atheists are just as prone to mind snaps as the next bloke.

We don't want it getting round that we can be pushed around with impunity there barbar.
    Ah you got that wrong, they do not get punished in the after life, they get virgins, which is a reward ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????
    For you aussie atheists, you will spend your afterlife, at the RSA on Russell Island, for your sins. (I have done my time, so i am reformed character)

Ah you got that wrong, they do not get punished in the after life, they get virgins, which is a reward ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????
    For you aussie atheists, you will spend your afterlife, at the RSA on Russell Island, for your sins. (I have done my time, so i am reformed character)
    My point is that an atheist would know there's no virgins on offer and that if there were an after life they'd burn in hell

RSA or RSL? either way it's too bloody close to Brisbane for my taste. Paradise is on the Atherton Table Lands.

My point is that an atheist would know there's no virgins on offer and that if there were an after life they'd burn in hell

RSA or RSL? either way it's too bloody close to Brisbane for my taste. Paradise is on the Atherton Table Lands.
    Return Servicemans ??

Not been up that far yet. Is there much dairying in that area? I see a business trip coming!!

How many attacks have there been in the USA?

I am glad you are looking at statistics, use the above figure to work out your risk level by Muslim population. Does this warrant the distrust of a whole group of people. Are you just being manipulated into a hatred frenzy.

It would seem that you do not get any news that shows the majority in a positive, why is that? or do you choose to only watch news that put others in bad light.

i am not say that we should not be aware, and yes we should focus on the ridding the world of the extremist ring leaders. Use of more covert and surgical attacks.
    The majority attacks here are muslims.

Return Servicemans ??

Not been up that far yet. Is there much dairying in that area? I see a business trip coming!!
    league. RSL

Dairy's big around the table lands. Google Malanda.

just about an hour from Cairns and the reef comes in close to the coast up there.

You've got the year round climate of the table lands and the fishing on the Great Barrier Reef.

Page 1 of 35 1234567811 ... LastLast