Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The War On Terror Is Over

"The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post

There never was a War On Terror. Terror is not an enemy. Terror is a tactic that an enemy uses in the war. It makes no sense to be at war with a tactic or strategy.

When a government refuses to identify the actual enemy and call a tactic the enemy, well then we have lost the fight to our own internal political correctness. We lost the war with Islam before it even began and we still can't even mention the enemy by name.

Hugh

you won't hear obama say the words, "islamic terrorism"..
    until this clown is gone and we get a president hell bent on ending the war, we
    will just be sending our best off to die.
    Let's give nukes a chance.

Heck we can't win jack when folks even on this forum like to be super PC and say we are just as bad as every other culture in the world no matter how many thousands they murder every year in the name of their God.

Yeah getting real sick and tired of hearing how bad we are and Christianity. They can just go shove it
    Thank you, thank you very much

"The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

I think you are missing the point of the vid.

Lets put it this way.

As on here were are all engineers, techs, mechanics, so every day we use data, pressure, temp current and so on. We use this date to evaluate the problem. Every so often we all get apiece of kit that does not from the manufacturer, do we totally slam the manufacturer for a rare failure or even stop working in the trade because of the rare failure, no we do not, we take it our stride but are aware that it could happen, same with the Islamic issue in relation to us in the west, there are bad ones (no doubt), how ever same as the example above, we should not judge the many by the actions of the very few. As with any quality control system we need to weed out failures, reject and and bin them. Look at why the failure occurs and change procedures to reduce the chance of failure. The present procedure clearly does not work, so lets try something different.

I think the idea of a 'war on terror' is a carefully crafted spin game to move a society to be comfortable with their freedoms being removed.

One day the USA will wake up and realize they are less free than a banana dictator... and wonder how it happened... But they will still refuse to believe what they were told for generations... that more govt is NOT the answer.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Looks like a boxing title or rule change might have been the catalyst for all of this.......

Looks like the older bro might have murdered some people a few years ago too in some sort of rug related crime...... one of them a jewish boy.

He had a jew friend for many years here then a few years ago.... when Tamerlane was stripped of his title...or the ability to fight for the title.... his longtime chum and 2 others are murdered....sprinkled with marijuana and a large amount of cash was left behind.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Looks like a boxing title or rule change might have been the catalyst for all of this.......

Looks like the older bro might have murdered some people a few years ago too in some sort of rug related crime...... one of them a jewish boy.

He had a jew friend for many years here then a few years ago.... when Tamerlane was stripped of his title...or the ability to fight for the title.... his longtime chum and 2 others are murdered....sprinkled with marijuana and a large amount of cash was left behind.
    That all fits Corny,.. But to advocate your position you have to suggest that mulims kill jews. Good Luck finding any evidence to support that theory.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Weird how life works......

The human psyche is very fragile.... this boy should have trained his ass off for a year then got his citizenship and came back to the sport and used that hate that had built up in him to destroy his opponents.... and later on killed that trainer who started the whole mess about citizens only being allowed to fight for the titles. Probably a j*w, lol, trainer too..... thats how they work......behind the scenes....like sneaky little rats..... friend to your face but working that knife into your back slowly.......

But he didnt....... he sulked and blamed american society for taking his dreams away and after that he was ripe for the devil to work his magic...
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

I think the idea of a 'war on terror' is a carefully crafted spin game to move a society to be comfortable with their freedoms being removed.
    Absolutely!
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

One day the USA will wake up and realize they are less free than a banana dictator... and wonder how it happened... But they will still refuse to believe what they were told for generations... that more govt is NOT the answer.

I think GA hit the nail on the head!
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    That all fits Corny,.. But to advocate your position you have to suggest that mulims kill jews. Good Luck finding any evidence to support that theory.
    Allow me to back corny up for once. LOL. Thank you, thank you very much

The killing of Jews is a mandatory religious obligation established by Islam’s founder Muhammad, according to a Muslim academic who spoke on Palestinian Authority television.
    “Muhammad said in his Hadith: “The Hour [Day of Resurrection] will not arrive until you fight the Jews, [until a Jew will hide behind a rock or tree] and the rock and the tree will say: ‘Oh Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!’” said Hassan Khader, founder of the Al Quds Encyclopedia.
    Khader spoke during a lecture, broadcast Sunday, on what he describes as the war of the Jews against Palestinian “trees.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2003/07/19775/#JdKG1uIbHgmX1MGQ.99

In AD 627, Muhammad committed an atrocity against the last remaining major tribe of Jews in Medina: the Qurayza. He beheaded the men and the pubescent boys and enslaved the women and children. In doing this, he wiped an entire tribe 'off the map' to use the recent language of the President of Iran.

Muhammad in fact already had expelled two tribes of Jews a few years earlier. He conquered the mainly Jewish city of Khaybar in AD 628.

Muhammad was wise enough to have six clans execute two Jews each in order to stop any blood—feuds. The rest of the executions were probably carried out by Muhammad's fellow Emigrants from Mecca, as the heads and bodies were dragged into trenches in the business district of Medina. Source: Watt, Muhammad: Prophet and Statesman, p. 174

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...0090505AAoRK5z
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast