Inspire the Believers

You can find that online magazine that al quaker puts out on the web.

Its the mag that taught those boys how to build the pressure cooker bomb.

I looked at several issues online this morning and all of them seem to have some sort of bomb or fire starting device plan in them.

Google..... Inspire Magazine...... look for the hits that show as pdfs.

I didnt read any of the stories in them but I thought a couple of the bomb making articles were interesting...although stone age.

I wouldnt download them to your comp.... just read them... Id say as soon as you open the page you go on some sort of list.

Go to you tube after reading and watch that lee greenwood video about america a few times.... and then maybe watch a few episodes of kitchen nightmares or hells kitchen just in case they start tracking your web movements.

Id also clear the cache and probably do a system restore.....

Cant hurt.
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

Don't forget the tin foil hat

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    You can find that online magazine that al quaker puts out on the web.

Its the mag that taught those boys how to build the pressure cooker bomb.

I looked at several issues online this morning and all of them seem to have some sort of bomb or fire starting device plan in them.

Google..... Inspire Magazine...... look for the hits that show as pdfs.

I didnt read any of the stories in them but I thought a couple of the bomb making articles were interesting...although stone age.

I wouldnt download them to your comp.... just read them... Id say as soon as you open the page you go on some sort of list.

Go to you tube after reading and watch that lee greenwood video about america a few times.... and then maybe watch a few episodes of kitchen nightmares or hells kitchen just in case they start tracking your web movements.

Id also clear the cache and probably do a system restore.....

Cant hurt.
    Any idiot can build a pipe-bomb. Any competent HVAC tech could come up with any elaborate means of detonation, even an average fool could come up with something 'workable if not perfect'. "sites on the web" are not the danger, the problem is the desire of miscreants who want to build bombs.

Same thing with guns, Access is not the problem.. nutters are the problem. Seriously, people are thinking this thing through rationally.

Any dedicated nut hell-bent on murder can get a gun and a bomb, no law can stop them. No legislation. Nothing.

We need to focus on the nutters.

1-We need a national investigation into the prescribed drugs on children.
    2-Muslims. We are not doing much to help them and nothing to destroy them. But we need to pick a direction and do one or the other. Muslims are murdering Americans, that is a fact. Islam needs recognition, muslims demand it, I say we give them the recognition and respect they deserve. That is the way Allah would want it. At some point, you are going to have to bend a knee or have your head chopped off, President Obama understands this and bows to muslim leadership.

I would grant them status as a cult, or a borderless nation as they want.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Just thought some folks might want to see the magazine they are talking about in the news.
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Just thought some folks might want to see the magazine they are talking about in the news.
    Well, as you suggested, probably not wise to go seeking these websites. And there is really nothing to learn from muslim terrorists anyway. We already know 10x what they do. They have some peroxide based explosive stuff, interesting, but reportedly unstable to the point that nobody would be interested in it except a suicide bomber. Useless cr@p.

As for muslim propaganda, all one has to do is turn on PBS or CNN, Muslim operatives have infiltrated our media.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV