FBI tries to determine Boston bomber's motive...

This video is a little 'off the wall' so to say... however it does suggest something which IMO is MORE off the wall...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgTmGIXT8ow
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

LMAO...I bet this is way closer to the truth!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    This video is a little 'off the wall' so to say... however it does suggest something which IMO is MORE off the wall...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgTmGIXT8ow
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He11s bells man, those guys USED GUNS.... Better check into any possible NRA connections.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

They bought their guns in the parking lot of a gun show.....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    They bought their guns in the parking lot of a gun show.....
    Basically, it was a back ground check 'loophole', The B@STARDS!!!!!!

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Im so confused.. One of them is not an american and the other was too young to legally own a gun. How the Hell did they manage to get them? I mean there are laws that say they should not have been able to get them.. Hmm maybe the laws are not good enough. We should write more words on a piece of paper.. That will stop them the next time for sure!!

I cant wait to hear their plan to "stop" this the next time.
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    Im so confused.. One of them is not an american and the other was too young to legally own a gun. How the Hell did they manage to get them? I mean there are laws that say they should not have been able to get them.. Hmm maybe the laws are not good enough. We should write more words on a piece of paper.. That will stop them the next time for sure!!

I cant wait to hear their plan to "stop" this the next time.
    Your sig link is dead. As dead as congressional leadership dead. It's like when you look at a co-worker on the floor, and you kick at it a little bit and it doesn't move... You don't want to announce it to other people be cause it might be embarrassing if you are wrong, but at some point someone else will notice and then everybody is going to wonder why you did not report it first. Hmmm?

Back on topic, we need to look at the need to license crock-pots. I have never trusted those things. I admit it, my own grandmother had one, it is an American tradition. But I never really knew what she was doing with it. I am not saying my granny was a terrorist, but I am admitting she had the crock pot and doing things with it that nobody in the family was privy to but herself, a tad suspiciously secretive. Now, these crock-pots are going around killing people so I think we have to ask ourselves whether we really need crock-pots or not for the better good of our PEOPLE.

when will terrorist have to abide by the rules?
    Let's give nukes a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    when will terrorist have to abide by the rules?
    Thats the thing. The laws apply to them too. For some reason they don't abide by them.. Maybe they were never told your not allowed to make bombs and blow up innocent people..

I have an idea. We should make up a packet and send it to the people on the national terrorist watch list. That way when we ignore them and let their family collect welfare they can't sit on the throne and wipe their A** with it..That will be a good waste of taxpayers money..

Or maybe the obvious fact is the laws wont stop crazy criminals..

Tool-Slinger. Thanks for the heads up. Im pissed that link was awesome. Have you watched it when it worked?
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."