Mammouth EPiC backview

Would anyone have any literature that they could share for this controller can't seem to find any literature that really explains how to find any specific info. Like BACnet MSTP default baud.
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

Are you refering to the BACview hand held or panel mount device? If so it is manufactured by OEMctrl. You should be able to download the info from www.oemctrl.com

If you need more information I might be able to email you some additional documents on this product.

I was looking for an easy way to to see what the baud rate would default to its either 9600 , 19200 , or 38400 don't think it higher than that , trying to figure how to get to protocol 1 in the controller trying to save a few steps in my set up. Tried OEMCTRL but there seems to be a problem with there server will try again later oh and it's on a Mammouth V Cube unit. Thanks for your help.
    mud.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !

The BACview is just a display that is plugged into a controller, you can use the same BACview on multiple equipment/controllers as a service tool or have it dedicated to one piece of equipment/controller. All programs are created in the controller not BACview, hence the ability to use it as a service tool. I don't think you can discover or communicate directly to a BACview via BACnet. By default programs do not come with BACview interface, these have to be created separately from the program and graphics then downloaded to the controller.

All the above is standard ALC and WebCTRL, OEM might do things differently, but I would guess it is the same.

kontrol out
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Open protocols? You can't handle open protocols!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

Quote Originally Posted by york56 View Post
    Would anyone have any literature that they could share for this controller can't seem to find any literature that really explains how to find any specific info. Like BACnet MSTP default baud.

The BACview itself runs at 115200 baud. The controller baud rate for the BACnet port is what the dip switches are set for on the controller that is inside the unit.

If we get a controller out of the box (default) it is set for 9600 if you were to use MS/TP.
    "It's not that I'm smart, it's that I stay with the problem longer”
    Albert Einstein

Got it working turns out to be set for 38400 had to change to MSTP net ID to 2455 everything now is reading data thanks for all your input guys.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    mud.