Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GT1980 View Post
    What did you end up with ?

A little more clearing, Sky:

The add-on HW on demand with the same 300 to 400 minimal similar savings is as low as 2300-2600 with a luxury 2nd tank but not necessarily of to have installed.
    installing from tempmasters and tetcos and heat controllers and later wf cm and working solargy and flaht p I have found not hydro-delat hyd ht, but dual compressor and HW on demand in Cooling and Heating (cooling is 100% heat recovery to the HW, so loop and well circ is "OFF", then)

That Heat Reclaim becomes then a dissimilarity of a higher savings than just adding a w:w second piece.

DD: Well said . The air coils of about 6 to 7 years ago for MANY OEM, failed in all kinds of HT P and Hydro-Temp replaced them OUT of Warranty at the OEM cost, and when I repped (to 2011) dealers installed as low as under $100. ! Dual compressor allowed for programmed limitations of a first or just the 2nd compressor on the over-sized by as much as 3-tons water coils, getting higher than fixed w:w designed savings, too.
    What did he just saw?

Please type out your response, if I can't understand it, then certainly a homeowner can't understand what jumbled mess you are trying to say. I can't even answer either of your posts since neither of them make any sense.
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!

Where were you asked ?
    Maybe Dean could work with your inquiry.

What did the POSTER end up with?

Does your OP mean original poster? I have to ask reading other notes by you.

Notes on "clearing confusion" that you well started to do , continue with the above attempt to more claerly show ALL the picture of the
    PRIORITY ON-DEMAND 100% HW Full-sized internal heat exchanger, eliminating the need for other w:w pieces parts... (many times and in schools of the first NET-ZERO school in the United States, with HW-onDemand-GT).

is this too hard to read?

same 300 to 400 minimal similar savings is as low as 2300-2600 with a luxury 2nd tank vs
    trying to convince all need 4000 dollars...?

Dean has an idea too.

just grab the sentence(s) and ask a Q, but more clearly for my understanding, too.

I have only sold ~ 73 GT; 163 franchises; 200+ construction projects; 247 financial planning services; and since 8 years old; and you still are not the first call for more clarity... it is harder than sizing a ground loop [which I have nailed repeatedly in temperature-performance guarantees in writing in three minutes or less]
    to explain
    ALWAYS ASK HOW YOU HEAT HW WITH A HEATPUMP ALL IN ONE SYSTEM by ONE UNIT-COMPRESSOR DOING TWO JOBS AT ONCE and at one electrical input, not more, in full condensing and selected heat mode desuperheating through the very same On-Demand HX coil.

Can we move on to the HVAC DHW and double prioritized Chilled/HW hx in a same single unit-SYSTEM that also goes to extended mimi-Like fancoils on insulated pex? - to show how savings over Mini's is another thread...

What?

This could have been such a good thread. It is a subject I'm interested in. But this appears to be complete gibberish.

Quote Originally Posted by t5800512 View Post
    ...? a subject I'm interested in. But this appears ...?
    hmm
    what is your question?

or
    what do you sell that does not cause one to ask:
    Is it just for HEAT
    or Heat and Cooling?

Is it heating my hot water?
    Is it heating HW like an instant HW Heater and On Demand as a priority by temperature control?
    (Once a customer knows to ask- then watch

Will it do that with the loop pumps turned off line at that time when in Cooling Mode?
    So do you then have the same as 1981 patented HEAT-RECOVERY reclaiming the heat from my space cooling to be rejected in to my hot water tank , 100% ?

Can it be doing that in heating, others say they have "DeSuperheater HW Generators..." - How much more does the Heat-Recovery on Demand save me vs those little generators?
    Can it be programmed to shut off if heat mode is calling more than I would have to share with HW heating?

So am I to account for then all my instant HW and Cooling and Heating for a complete and larger possible tax credit if I qualify to receive one at the 30% instead of just missing the 15% on separate HW equipment...?
    ... however, much work still needs to be done.
    CLOSED LOOP newer ratings are listed, but in numerical EER's Closed- is posted below OPEN LOOP EER's:

http://www.energystar.gov/productfin...r=0&lastpage=1

My WF envision series unit only had a 5 year warranty. WaterFurnace International said warranties are decided by the installer as for how long. My unit is 6 1/2 years old, and I just replace the air coil, and 6 days later my compressor is fried due to pex tubing rupture spraying the compressor. I'd like to be a happy WF owner but unless my situation is uncommon, it is really hard to be one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich234 View Post
    ....WF envision series unit only had a 5 year warranty. ...compressor is fried due to pex tubing rupture spraying the compressor. I'd like to be a happy WF owner but unless my situation is uncommon, it is really hard to be one.
    Sorry Rich ... and are you sure the compressor itself is gone?

We have never wanted pex on any desuperheater nor On Demand Hot Water - ever, at least not near the unit for just that reason (same with PVC on open well systems at the "chiller")

I do have a used (5yr run, can verify) or new drop ship for you
    it puts out a little more at 64k heating in high and has dual compressors, 3 staging sm+lg+then both on.

simultaneous HW production in Cooling - can go to profile for to contact (pulled of 3 units when Atty moved out)

or
    GEOPros.org

and with warranty and install any state...
    ... however, much work still needs to be done.
    CLOSED LOOP newer ratings are listed, but in numerical EER's Closed- is posted below OPEN LOOP EER's:

http://www.energystar.gov/productfin...r=0&lastpage=1

Compressor trips breaker

Quote Originally Posted by GT1980 View Post
    Sorry Rich ... and are you sure the compressor itself is gone?

We have never wanted pex on any desuperheater nor On Demand Hot Water - ever, at least not near the unit for just that reason (same with PVC on open well systems at the "chiller")

I do have a used (5yr run, can verify) or new drop ship for you
    it puts out a little more at 64k heating in high and has dual compressors, 3 staging sm+lg+then both on.

simultaneous HW production in Cooling - can go to profile for to contact (pulled of 3 units when Atty moved out)

or
    GEOPros.org

and with warranty and install any state...
    My GEOpro installer said that my compressor is bad, that's all I know.
    I spoke with him this morning and he assured me they were going to take care of everything for me. I asked about the circulation DHW pump. and he said everything inside the enclosure will be replaced. He also stated that there will be a longer piece of cooper after the circ pump this time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12