Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking

We've all heard a lot recently from James 3528 about how he lost his red-headed northern wife a while ago and is now lonely. Since he mentions it so often, I figure that his is asking for our help. Maybe we can find some available women for him to choose from, so that he isn't lonely any more. Maybe it will make him happier. Post your photos here of those women who you think might be a match for James 3528.

First suggestion

Perfect! Can handle a lot of balls with no room for anything else.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Important traits

She shouldn't see James 3528's faults, or if she does, she shouldn't speak bad of him.

And for those 'HOT' times she should be ...

... a little devil

For a benchmark,

I found a picture of James' ex on-line (at least she claims she is his ex) at:
    http://www.uglypeople.com/uglywomen/...omen-00283.htm
    Hindsight is NOT a plan!

This is getting mean. Ugly people have the same right to the pursuit of happiness. That is why alcohol is still legal.

A word thats uglier than ugly needs to be put into dictionaries for some of those women. There's just not enough alcohol in the world.

Originally posted by htg guy
    A word thats uglier than ugly needs to be put into dictionaries for some of those women. There's just not enough alcohol in the world.
    You mean like, "fugly?"
    Hindsight is NOT a plan!

This stuff needs to stop. There should be a law to prevent this from ever happening again. Just imagine looking into the crib at some of those women when they were babies, they had to be born that ugly. There's no way you could say "what a cute baby".

I think most ugly women get that way from their attitudes. That and the puckered up face from smoking can really detract from a womans looks.

"A good thing about men aging is that they start looking like Sean Connery, the bad thing about women getting older is that they start looking like Sean Connery".

Ah BamaCracker, that's just plain ugly

I'm afraid that I won't be able to post anymore after this because I have to gouge out my eyes with a red hot pocker!

If that photo is true, then we need to take up a collection to reimburse James 3528 for his divorce and his ongoing mental therapy. No one should have to be within 3 states of that!

Re: Ah BamaCracker, that's just plain ugly

Originally posted by mylanta
    I'm afraid that I won't be able to post anymore after this because I have to gouge out my eyes with a red hot pocker!
    AH HA!!

You aren't really from Atlanta are you? If you were, you'd know you need a red hot poker to put you eyes out after looking at ugly women.

Or maybe it was just a bad keystroke? I mean, a feller can get tired, right?

I had a hard time finding the picture of James' ex, because I had to sift through all those other women. I had one hand over my good eye, just in case.
    Hindsight is NOT a plan!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast