Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anybody see the Fox News Special about Gosnell?

It was horrifying to watch. They showed the pictures of the babies with the back of their necks cut open and their spinal cords cut. One baby was completely covered in blood and dead. He killed two other women by his carelessness--that we know about anyway.

My question is why do we as Americans tolerate this barbaric murder of innocent people? Why is the media not covering it?

The PA authorities refused to investigate this guy despite numberous complaints and law suits over the years. Why? Where they covering for a black guy or were they covering for the procedure known as abortion to be unquestioned at any stage of life?

Do we just feel we could never do away with this murderous practice? Why do we tolerate this? Why did the media not even cover it? Anybody have any ideas?
    Last edited by exreo; 05-03-2013 at 11:06 PM. Reason: spelling

Pray to jeebus more.... Who knows what'll happen

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Do we just feel we could never do away with this murderous practice? Why do we tolerate this? Why did the media not even cover it? Anybody have any ideas?
    1) Abortion is murder.
    2) Murder is illegal.
    3) The American Justice System tolerates nothing illegal.
    4) The American Justice System tolerates Abortion.
    C1) Either abortion is not considered murder (2 is false) or (3) is false.

C1) Either abortion is not considered murder (1 is false) or (3) is false.

Murder the homicide of a person, since an unborn fetus is not legally a person, it follows that an abortion is not murder.
    Logic is a b!tch....

Now, all you pro-life people.... Pick freedom, or pick a religious fiefdom like all those Muslim countries you hate.
    There's a fork in the road, and the decision is black and white.
    Don't delude yourselves thinking a Christian nation would be any different than a Muslim one.

I am anti abortion... I think Doc Gosnell and his staff...and his patients all should die.

Anyhow... the vast majority of these kids would not be saved by being born...... Pick up a paper and see what usually happens to these kids.

They are usually shaken or beaten to death by the mommy or her boyfriend as an infant or if they are less lucky the mommy lets them live a few years longer so they can be tortured and tormented before the mommy or daddy or boyfriend finally goes to far and kills them.

Funny how people are against abortion but then after the child is born they dont give a rats ass about that childs welfare..... "The child has a chance to fend for itself" is one thing Ive heard quoted...

Sort of hard for a baby to fend for itself when a monster (the mommy,daddy or boyfriend) is throwing it to the ground or against a wall.
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    Murder the homicide of a person, since an unborn fetus is not legally a person, it follows that an abortion is not murder.
    Logic is a b!tch....

Now, all you pro-life people.... Pick freedom, or pick a religious fiefdom like all those Muslim countries you hate.
    There's a fork in the road, and the decision is black and white.
    Don't delude yourselves thinking a Christian nation would be any different than a Muslim one.
    1. Another deluded lefty from the country bathed in darkness to our north. And yes, according to many missionaries, Canada is a place of spiritual darkness.

2. And you claim a Christian nation is no different than a Muslim one? Well unlike you, I've been to Saudi, UAE, & Egypt. The differences are immediately noticeable.

3. A BORN fetus is legally a person--that's what this case is all about. You're just another moron who hasn't even followed the case.

4. Your post is a bunch of inchoerent ramblings about several different subjects. Were you smoked up when you made that post?

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I am anti abortion... I think Doc Gosnell and his staff...and his patients all should die.

Anyhow... the vast majority of these kids would not be saved by being born...... Pick up a paper and see what usually happens to these kids.

They are usually shaken or beaten to death by the mommy or her boyfriend as an infant or if they are less lucky the mommy lets them live a few years longer so they can be tortured and tormented before the mommy or daddy or boyfriend finally goes to far and kills them.

Funny how people are against abortion but then after the child is born they dont give a rats ass about that childs welfare..... "The child has a chance to fend for itself" is one thing Ive heard quoted...

Sort of hard for a baby to fend for itself when a monster (the mommy,daddy or boyfriend) is throwing it to the ground or against a wall.
    corny, you sound like you were an origianl founder of "Planned Parenthood". According to you, since the baby would be abused, parents need to PLAN accordingly & have the kid destroyed. I think you've got stock in Planned Parenthood.

IMO... we have traded higher morals for convenience...

The higher morals would say ANY life (even life unborn) is special... convenience would say whoops, need to get rid of the results of last night.

Are we a society of convenience, or of higher morals?

Actions speak louder than words.

As to the media... they are, well, prostitutes... they will follow any news story they believe they can sell, and they will ignore anything that would give them a bad rep.
    The sad thing is we use this crooked system for information... we are the loosers for that decision.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

corny, you sound like you were an origianl founder of "Planned Parenthood". According to you, since the baby would be abused, parents need to PLAN accordingly & have the kid destroyed. I think you've got stock in Planned Parenthood.
    No, what I said was that anyone getting an abortion or performing an abortion should be killed.

I then went on to say that that many of those lives that would be saved would be soon lost to the women who bore the children, the childrens daddys... or the womans boyfriend.... which.... if you would pick up a paper happens many times over each and every day in this country.

You see.... abortion has become a politicized topic...... thats why so many people seem to care about it.... Its not that they care if some gal gets a fetus sucked out of her and tossed in a garbage can..... its that certain groups and politicians have told you that you must care about this.

If America actually cared about children we would be killing child abusers and child murderers instead of giving them 6-8 years for the crime..... which is the average sentance someone recieves for throwing a baby or child against a wall till they die.

But killing kids will never become politicized because increasing punishment for these monsters would require more prisons and jails to be built and america would rather let those people do a light sentance than pay more taxes and build more jails and prisons.

You must be truly dense to try and say that I support planned parenthood when my first sentance clearly said that I was anti abortion... but coming from someone who takes food from the poor and needy children out there...... I guess you just dont have a low point........lol
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    No, what I said was that anyone getting an abortion or performing an abortion should be killed.

I then went on to say that that many of those lives that would be saved would be soon lost to the women who bore the children, the childrens daddys... or the womans boyfriend.... which.... if you would pick up a paper happens many times over each and every day in this country.

You see.... abortion has become a politicized topic...... thats why so many people seem to care about it.... Its not that they care if some gal gets a fetus sucked out of her and tossed in a garbage can..... its that certain groups and politicians have told you that you must care about this.

If America actually cared about children we would be killing child abusers and child murderers instead of giving them 6-8 years for the crime..... which is the average sentance someone recieves for throwing a baby or child against a wall till they die.

But killing kids will never become politicized because increasing punishment for these monsters would require more prisons and jails to be built and america would rather let those people do a light sentance than pay more taxes and build more jails and prisons.

You must be truly dense to try and say that I support planned parenthood when my first sentance clearly said that I was anti abortion... but coming from someone who takes food from the poor and needy children out there...... I guess you just dont have a low point........lol
    corny, you funny guy! You'd like to score some of that food yourself wouldn't you? Haha.

corny, you funny guy! You'd like to score some of that food yourself wouldn't you? Haha.
    If I did some volunteering for a church and at the end of the day they offered me some of the booty that should have been distributed to the needy........ Id beat the preacher so badly that he would lose his faith in God.

That is if he hasnt lost it already... or never had it...... because from what I have witnessed over the years.... most preachers, ministers, whatever are only in it for the money or the position so that they can use their power to abuse church members....or their kids.

In that case.... Id beat him so badly he would wish he was dead.... or she... in case of a female preacher.

Of course a female preacher...... Id just have to get some battery acid for her face....lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast