Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's About to Hit the Fan by Joseph Farah

I think everything he said is accurate...besides the later. Prayer will not help change this country, deeds and actions will. Prayer is fine before dinner or bed though.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

The only thing it seems he forgot to include is the new rise of racism! Obama has made any gains in the cooperation between races null. Racism is on the rise in this country to compound all of our other problems.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I think everything he said is accurate...besides the later. Prayer will not help change this country, deeds and actions will. Prayer is fine before dinner or bed though.
    I agree, action would be much better than Prayer at this time.

and we have to get the Fed to Stop printing money like there is no tomorrow
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

I think he brings out some good points about the worldly point of view but does not address the everyday American citizens delima. Simply, there are now two types of Americans; those that work & are responsible thereby paying taxes and making responsible decision and those that don't & use our systems against us to spend our hard earned tax money to achieve their agenda.

obama is the natural result of these second class of people coming into power over the past 20 or so years. And his job is to multiply the second class types in any way he can and to continue to place more load on the shoulders of the working & responsible citizens until the system implodes. And in doing so he is breaking down the working class responsible citizens very slowly on a day by day basis with principal of liberty and free economic privelidge slowly fading away.

Since introduction to his office & sponsored by the users or our systems against us to promote their welfare state they have greatly increased thier voting numbers - with many more already set up in the pipe line to come before the next elections. Once the next year elections are over with the users winning across the nation then he and their policies will not be able to be checked in anyway. We will have lost our country at that point.

And that starts this nation down an unrecoverable path beyond anything we are experiencing now. All he and his followers are doing and have been doing is setting the stage for completition of their agenda - and doing it rather well - while we continue to argue among ourselves.

For the damage he and his followers have already done to this country it will take an unbelievable amount of energy and life from all of us even to turn the direction of this country in any fashion -- no less back to what it once stood for.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    I think he brings out some good points about the worldly point of view but does not address the everyday American citizens delima. Simply, there are now two types of Americans; those that work & are responsible thereby paying taxes and making responsible decision and those that don't & use our systems against us to spend our hard earned tax money to achieve their agenda.

obama is the natural result of these second class of people coming into power over the past 20 or so years. And his job is to multiply the second class types in any way he can and to continue to place more load on the shoulders of the working & responsible citizens until the system implodes. And in doing so he is breaking down the working class responsible citizens very slowly on a day by day basis with principal of liberty and free economic privelidge slowly fading away.

Since introduction to his office & sponsored by the users or our systems against us to promote their welfare state they have greatly increased thier voting numbers - with many more already set up in the pipe line to come before the next elections. Once the next year elections are over with the users winning across the nation then he and their policies will not be able to be checked in anyway. We will have lost our country at that point.

And that starts this nation down an unrecoverable path beyond anything we are experiencing now. All he and his followers are doing and have been doing is setting the stage for completition of their agenda - and doing it rather well - while we continue to argue among ourselves.

For the damage he and his followers have already done to this country it will take an unbelievable amount of energy and life from all of us even to turn the direction of this country in any fashion -- no less back to what it once stood for.
    as any recovering addict will tell you, You have to hit rock bottom before any recovery will begin. This country is aaaaallllll most there.
    The Last four letters

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    as any recovering addict will tell you, You have to hit rock bottom before any recovery will begin. This country is aaaaallllll most there.
    Yeah but what if the communists (Democrats) have so destroyed the country through uncontrolled 3rd world immigration legal and illegal that we have lost it for good to the commies? Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Yeah but what if the communists (Democrats) have so destroyed the country through uncontrolled 3rd world immigration legal and illegal that we have lost it for good to the commies? Thank you, thank you very much
    Glenn, I am inclined to agree. Even Rome hit bottom, dug a hole and never recovered. The Roman Empire does not exist. We could easily do the same.

Once we give up our constitutional rights, we will never see them again...nor do we deserve them again. Then its all down hill from there to, what are are they calling it?.....the new world order.

Dont ya know that the constitution is outdated and needs to updated?
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Glenn, I am inclined to agree. Even Rome hit bottom, dug a hole and never recovered. The Roman Empire does not exist. We could easily do the same.
    I think you're both right. I also think ∆T (see what I did there) hit it right on the head.

pretty soon there will be no middle class, we will have the elite and the rest of us

and we still have another 3 years NObamadingbat. this will be a 3 year battle to keep our rights and to keep the leftwing wingnuts from destroying the constitution or whats left of it
    The Last four letters

any questions

According to the news today, if you believe anything anymore, 20% of the American public is now on some form of food stamps. And one of the new voter programs that what's his face is promoting using our tax dollars is pushing the new food stamp program, which is now not called food stamps anymore, geeair will be along to tell us soon about it, across this nation to anyone who will listen.

His federal employees are setting up trailers, tables and stages drawing in anyone, including the retired, who would be willing to get free food if they will sign up. Of course, this is equivelant to a drug dealer giving the new prospect a few first "free" hits.

Financially and ethically, I think it is already too late for us to return to anything that would resemble any chapter in our history for the past 200 plus years.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    According to the news today, if you believe anything anymore, 20% of the American public is now on some form of food stamps. And one of the new voter programs that what's his face is promoting using our tax dollars is pushing the new food stamp program, which is now not called food stamps anymore, geeair will be along to tell us soon about it, across this nation to anyone who will listen.

His federal employees are setting up trailers, tables and stages drawing in anyone, including the retired, who would be willing to get free food if they will sign up. Of course, this is equivelant to a drug dealer giving the new prospect a few first "free" hits.

Financially and ethically, I think it is already too late for us to return to anything that would resemble any chapter in our history for the past 200 plus years.
    sadly, I fear you maybe correct.

The future looks bleak, to say the least.
    The Last four letters

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I agree with the premise of an addict having to hit bottom to recover... and I agree some addicts hit the bottom and then die.

IMO the USA is close to the bottom... by the end of the summer we may be real close... by next spring we should either be there or already past.

The BIG issue is whether Americans will wake up and see what is happening... and take their country back... or if this is the time we let it go.

I have a couple of friends who are seriously looking for a different country to live in... sometimes it sounds tempting.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast