Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TanisHack View Post
    Does anyone have a copy of this software? My computer crashed and I dont have a copy. My computer guy was able to extract the files of the hard drive, but not the software. I have all the manuals for it, though. Mine ran on WINDOWS 98.
    I Have a copy of just about any ver of INET you could Ever Dream of.. Still have lots of part, manuals and such for CSI systems as well. Send me your e-mail address so we can see what we can do.

To Techgeek

Hello--I am interested in discussing your software! my email is <Not allowed in post>. I look forward to hearing from you. I had INET 2000 v 1.13.

Tanis
    Last edited by beenthere; 12-04-2009 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Removed email address

Cleancondenser,

Check your baud rate settings for your connection in the modem settings, it sound like your baud rate is too high in the modem setup and that will stop the communication.
    Also make sure of the setting in the modem for max speed is no more than 19200.

Lontshooter

Tanis.
    Please put your email address in your profile, they are not allowed in post. I removed yours from your post.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12