i.LON Vision and i.Lon.Vision 2

I have a site with an older iLON3. All web pages were created with Contribute CS3. Can I edit these web pages with the i.Lon Vision 2 software?

I still have Contribute CS3 on my laptop but i.Lon Vision is not installed. I have the old software but it will not let me install it because there is a
    newer version of the iLon software on the laptop. Is there a way of installing the older i.Lon Vision to add the plugins to Contribute or do I need to
    delete all of the Smart Server software from my laptop in order to install the older i.Lon Vision
    "Controls is a lifestyle not a job" -klrogers

Quote Originally Posted by dapper View Post
    I have a site with an older iLON3. All web pages were created with Contribute CS3. Can I edit these web pages with the i.Lon Vision 2 software?

I still have Contribute CS3 on my laptop but i.Lon Vision is not installed. I have the old software but it will not let me install it because there is a
    newer version of the iLon software on the laptop. Is there a way of installing the older i.Lon Vision to add the plugins to Contribute or do I need to
    delete all of the Smart Server software from my laptop in order to install the older i.Lon Vision
    You should PM Lonboy.

If the e3 is not too old it can be updated to a SmartServer. Lonboy has the step by step procedures that Echelon put together to convert a complete site, web pages and all.
    I think.

Quote Originally Posted by dapper View Post

You should PM Lonboy.

If the e3 is not too old it can be updated to a SmartServer. Lonboy has the step by step procedures that Echelon put together to convert a complete site, web pages and all.
    I think.