Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to my brother/sister "Fitters"

My name is Andy, I am A journeyman refer. service fitter. I am and have been working in Southwest Wisconsin for all of my 20 years in this trade. I became A journeyman service fitter threw the Steamfitters UA Local 601 in the late 1990's. I really enjoy this trade. I do 90% commercial /Industrial Service and 10% Residential Service along with Installation of many different types of HVAC/R systems. I will always choose to do service work before installs, because of its challenges, change of locations and most of all because I am always learning new things and seeing different styles of HVAC /R systems.
    I have been spending more of my spare time on the Internet so I finally decided to Google HVAC and found this site so that is what brought me here. This looks like A decent Web site for the little bit that I have seen so far, but I just thought I would introduce myself before I post or ask anything.

Thanks and Good to meet everyone, Andy

PS - I have been really kicking around the idea of relocating to another state, I am single and my son and daughter are now grown. I have always wanted to see what else is out there and meet different people but having children so early and unexpected kept me here. I would never considered leaving my children /family while they were young but now that they are grown I am getting that bug to see what else is out there.

Hi Andy my name is Dan only 8years doing residential and light commercial comfort but more than ready to learn more. I'm trying to use this site as a way to learn between classes since I can't afford to continue formal education as quickly as I would like. Avoid MA if you want to keep what's yours I'm only here still due to loyalty and resposibility

Hi Andy.
    What states are you interested in relocating to?