Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Gun control....

we have gun control against gays??
    Let's give nukes a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    Brian, if gays were "born that way" then why does it take 13-17 years for most to "come out"? Are they cicadas?
    Same reason it takes 13-17 years for heterosexual males to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    My boy is a 7th grade honor roll student and attends a public school. He comes home Monday and tells me that there were many kids at school today that were wearing a sign that read "silent"....and they were not speaking the entire day.

He said that kids were doing this in support of the gay, lesbian, and bi sexual think.

It sickens me to think that public schools these days condone such deviance in an institution full of children who's minds are not capable yet of fully understanding such immorality.

They should be encouraging proper moral character for a stronger future American fabric. Condoning or even promoting degenerate behavior weakens the pillars of society....which is what we are seeing today.

Its sick, twisted, and wrong...no good can come from it.
    I don't think 7th graders should have any opinions on any sexuality at all. No insult to your son, but 7th graders are idiots. I mean stupid as caterpillars. They have no sense. They crawl and they eat. Brain-dead. A severe altimeters patient at 88 has more sense than a 7th grader.

Children are not lesbian / gay activist by nature, someone put them up to it.

I suggest moving to Oklahoma. Your children will see deviant twerps like this beat up after school. The young men will learn to act like gentlemen, and the young ladies will learn to pretend to be ladies. That is not state without it's own problems, neither is Texas, but we do have a considerable less tolerance for foolishness.

Texas needs men, Texas has always needed men. Real men, men who can ride, men who can shoot, men who hold personal honor above political correctness, and men who can fix air conditioners. We need more masculine men here in Texas. We are weary of these wimpy useless dorks escaping California and the stupid immigrants coming in from south of the border.

If you have a talent, we can find a job for you. If you have an aptitude, will get you some training. Beautiful women here, now here is also hard work, but this is sort of a paradise for any man willing to pull himself up by the boot-straps. Hard work is an American tradition, so is relocating.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

More than I wanted to know.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    Brian, if gays were "born that way" then why does it take 13-17 years for most to "come out"?
    You shouldn't believe something because it is inconvenient to believe otherwise.

Regarding gays being born that way, I heard a story some years ago that had a great impact on my position:

I knew a guy that was in the military. There were closet gays around them but they tried not to be detected. When they went into the shower room certain ones would get errections from looking at the other guys. Then the other guys would beat them up out of disgust.

After you get over the visual tell me something in all sincerity. A guy might be able to be attracted to another man, but how does he retrain his autonomic/unconscious nervous system to react like that? IMO, you'd have to be wired differently for that to happen at such a young age. And you can bet the guy tried not to let it happen because of the impending butt kicking.

It sounds like me if I were to be thrown into a cheerleader shower room. I'd just have to take the butt kicking too. I couldn't help it because of internal wiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    So how does the average person decide what he should believe or not believe? Should we all have a philosopher on speed dial?

Believing in God is just as presumptuous as not believing in God. A lack of irrefutable evidence is not irrefutable evidence.
    We are talking about 7th graders here, or we were, before we all went off into this batsh1t other theological conversation that no 7th grader would understand. Pardon me for interrupting, go ahead.

If you have children to rescue from this mindless nonsense, rescue them now.

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    we have gun control against gays??
    Gun control.

In the weeks following tragedies such as the Newtown shooting, a "majority of Americans" support gun control.

Since our system of government is designed to work slowly and to protect the rights of the citizens, our government worked properly in this case and did its job protecting the rights of citizens.

Your post asked for examples of majority tyrannizing the minority.

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Same reason it takes 13-17 years for heterosexual males to come out.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by dna View Post
    Ah coolwhip....if your boy craves ding dongs in a few years, you'll probably have a change of heart-just like that republican politician.
    is that what your Dad did with you?.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Good example.

A Senate majority just killed a rather sensible piece of weapon proliferation legislation.
    really, what was "sensible" about it. More Government control?
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    really, what was "sensible" about it. More Government control?
    Background checks for sales by unlicensed people at gun shows and online?

Pretty much a textbook definition of sensible.

IF that was all that was in it, it probably would have passed easily. However it still doesn't cover Joe Snuffy selling to his neighbor. More importantly, it does nothing further to enforce the existing laws that are already on the books, yet the criminals seem to ignore....
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

aaahhh The "gun show loop hole"

why don't you tell the class what thats all about so we can have a good laugh
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast