Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm getting sick of "sprinter" in Minnesnowta

It's frickin April 23. My lawn was starting to green. Needed the snowblower this morning. Global warming my a$$.

Name:  Snow 4-23-14 WTF.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  57.1 KB
    A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
    Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii

I hear ya! We had four inches from Sunday morning to Monday morning.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

We've got a cozy 44 degrees here on Long Island right now.

Same here in Maine Doc. Cold. Ready for summer, if we get to have one this year.

French Settlement, Louisiana, United States
    80 degrees. Worked in shorts today.

Damn 39 and cold rain in Raymond Maine. Outside compressor to change in Freeport tomorrow. Hope it clears and warms up.

Quote Originally Posted by meplumber View Post
    Same here in Maine Doc. Cold. Ready for summer, if we get to have one this year.

88 degree here in Phoenix. ...and climbing.
    Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H.L. Hunt

"In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it." John uskin

Sorry doc, no sympathy here !
    We went from 60 degrees to 14" of snow to single digit temps back to 64 degrees today all in the span of 8 (thats right eight) days.

Gotta love the eastern slope of the Rockies !

I need to mow the lawn but I can't cause the spots in the shade still have snow on them.

Any more I just say "It's nice we're having weather".
    If sense were so common everyone would have it !

All opinions expressed are my own. Any advice provided is based on personal experience, generally accepted fact or publicly available information. As such, it is worth exactly what you paid for it, not a penny more not a penny less !!

Record low for us this morning. 25* They say 77 for the weekend;-)

Great news! Yesterday had a high of 35. Tomorrow should be near 70!!! Cagey, I hear ya. We've witnessed all 4 seasons in a span of 3-4 days quite frequently. "It's nice we're having weather"... I like it!
    A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
    Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii

The phone hasn't made a sound in a week here for me...weather has sucked big time...snow, rain, snow, sleet.
    Looks like its going to change for the better late next week and maybe I can be productive again.

I dont like being idle, it drives me insano!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

French Settlement, Louisiana, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    The phone hasn't made a sound in a week here for me...weather has sucked big time...snow, rain, snow, sleet.
    Looks like its going to change for the better late next week and maybe I can be productive again.

I dont like being idle, it drives me insano!
    That was me in January. We had 15 days in a row of rain. Shut everything down. I got so bored. Seems like in this business when you have free time you have no money and when you have money no free time. Lol

Mother Nature can kiss my A$$! 18" of wet heavy snow last night. 2 trees on my house, another one blocking the street alongside the house and one took out my neighbors cable and phone. Most of Red Wing without power today. I know you folks out in the northeast have massive storms with extended power outages, but it's not that common around here. This sucks. I had to buy a chain saw today. While in the store, they lost power. Check outs were down, lights out, natural gas generator failed to fire. For crying out loud, it's May 2. It should be sunny and in the upper 60's to mid 70's. Instead, it's 34 and $hitty!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast