Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    53

    forgot something

    This rtu is about 2 yrs old. The outlet cover was sitting inside the unit. (these yorks actually come with the cover so all you have to do is screw it on)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Western, KY
    Posts
    3,228
    Quote Originally Posted by phase24 View Post
    This rtu is about 2 yrs old. The outlet cover was sitting inside the unit. (these yorks actually come with the cover so all you have to do is screw it on)
    Well it's not like there was a sticker telling them what to do... Oh right there is.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,175
    Must have been the same guys that installed this unit. This one didn't make it two years though.



    Name:  DSCF0873.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  24.7 KB

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Western, KY
    Posts
    3,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike19 View Post
    Must have been the same guys that installed this unit. This one didn't make it two years though.



    Name:  DSCF0873.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  24.7 KB
    What!!! That's sad...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lowell,MA
    Posts
    51
    hope you found this before losing compressors, unbelievable

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    611
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21366684620.888402.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  67.3 KB

    They had their hands in this one too

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NW Louisiana
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvac216 View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21366684620.888402.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  67.3 KB

    They had their hands in this one too
    These guys must use the instruction manuals for a knee pad!

    CT

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    North Richland Hills, Texas
    Posts
    14,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvac216 View Post
    They had their hands in this one too
    I found a whole rooftop full of those a couple of years ago. All of the units were 7 or 8 years old, and there had been MULTIPLE service calls for tripped limits every winter...
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    I found a whole rooftop full of those a couple of years ago. All of the units were 7 or 8 years old, and there had been MULTIPLE service calls for tripped limits every winter...
    This one was only about a month old. 2 units same thing. The limit actually stuck open already.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,397
    I like the ones with economizers installed but never plugged in.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event