+ Reply to Thread

Thread: COMFORTECH 2013 Registration is Open

Post Likes

Thumbs up COMFORTECH 2013 Registration is Open

Comfortech 2013 is going back to its origins -- sort of. With the addition of hydronics and plumbing contractors to the even last year, we decided to go back to the Comfortech name. That is what everyone calls the show anyway. And we decided that hydronics and plumbing is certainly part of the comfort equation.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Comfortech2013_logoSM.jpg 
Views:	985 
Size:	7.3 KB 
ID:	376371So on that happy note, welcome to Comfortech 2013. It promises to be bigger and better than ever. We're in a new location this year -- fabulous Philadelphia at the amazing Pennsylvania Convention Center right in the heart of downtown.

We even redesigned our website so that it is easier to find information about who is exhibiting, to register, and to get your hotel room squared away. I strongly suggest that if you plan to attend this year (and I hope you do), you should start booking your rooms right away to make sure you are right at the center of all the activities planned for this year.

So the first step is to register.

Then you need to arrange your hotel room.

Then you need to watch the Comfortech 2013 website for updates on speakers, exhibitors, and all the events we have in store for you this year.

We hope to see you there.

If you have any questions, post them here, PM me, or go to the Comfortech 2013 website.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    Ok I have never attended Comfortech. WHat are the educational classes? Topics?

Also how many booths are there for the product showcase? I was trying to determine if missing a day of work is worth it. Thanks
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Post Likes
    In addition to the industry's best classes, seminars, trade show, and the best parties - Comfortech will be Awesome!
    http://www.comfortechshow.com/ct13/public/enter.aspx
    Register for Comfortech 2013 and you could be riding home a Harley Davidson Sportster XL 883 “Iron” Motorcycle at Comfortech 2013! One lucky attendee will win. All registered attendees will receive an entry form on-site with instructions on how to enter.
    Group Publisher
    Last edited by CB Demo; 07-11-2013 at 11:20 PM. Reason: sp

Post Likes
    Registered
    "That motor's done, he let the factory smoke charge out!"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in