Hello from Ahens Ga

Hi guys and gals, I've come across the site a few times in past searches and I figured I'd go ahead and sign up.
    I've been in the industry for just over a year now working for Jordan Air out of watkinsville ga and I've come to realize that I love it. Currently in the process of studying for the Nate heat pump test and plan on starting classes at Athens tech in the fall.

welcome aboard

you have now seen the effects of not checking the spelling in the TITLE before you hit the magic button.

or is Ahens a real place?
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Nope definitely meant Athens Ga and I can't edit it from my phone either. Been a long day at the hospital with my son at the moment, sorry

Welcome, get your post count up and apply for pro membership. There's a wealth of knowledge on here and can help you be a much better tech. Hope all is well with your son.

Second degree burns on arm and chest. Nothing serious at this point just painful and hard to explain to a 13 month old. Thanks for your concern