Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fishy Siege

I believe that the majority of muslims may technically not be engaged in or support terrorism. But I believe that many of them harbor a strong hatred or at least resentment of America due to our support of Israel and our seemingly insatiable lust for their oil. So even though the majority of them dont actively participate in terrorism, many secretly smile when we take a hit.

Lot of folks enjoy seeing bad things happen to others... sad....

Of course those muzzies should realize that it will eventually hit them too...... as the more radical ones demand that too radicalize.

Im too sick to come up with some pro islam stuff tonight.... If I could get some of that good cough syrup I might be able to come up with some good stuff....

Lawn is getting out of hand.....other pressing matters...... Im coughing my lungs up as we speak..... that was a bad one.....

Maybe in a few days I will be back to normal.
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    I believe that the majority of muslims may technically not be engaged in or support terrorism. But I believe that many of them harbor a strong hatred or at least resentment of America due to our support of Israel and our seemingly insatiable lust for their oil. So even though the majority of them dont actively participate in terrorism, many secretly smile when we take a hit.

if 10% have ill will thoughts against us, thats like 150,000,000 of them
    Let's give nukes a chance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123