Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fishy Siege

Fishy Siege

Question 1) How does a 19 year old, who is having a shoot out with police, escape?
    cus over here in Los Angeles, there's a slim to none chance people who run from the police get away.

Question 2) During the last stand off , the police shot off about 30 shots and didn't kill the suspect who was already heavily wounded from the night before. WTF where they shooting at?
    aren't boats mostly fiberglass?

seems to me, there's a possibility, the police were told not to kill the last suspect , and let him flee back into the public.
    what were they shooting 30 shots at and not hitting?

Well, Chechens are pretty tough fellas. It takes a lot to knock them down.

I would have been shooting at his legs , then after I got my hands on the lil bastid .....

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    Question 1) How does a 19 year old, who is having a shoot out with police, escape?
    cus over here in Los Angeles, there's a slim to none chance people who run from the police get away.

Question 2) During the last stand off , the police shot off about 30 shots and didn't kill the suspect who was already heavily wounded from the night before. WTF where they shooting at?
    aren't boats mostly fiberglass?

seems to me, there's a possibility, the police were told not to kill the last suspect , and let him flee back into the public.
    what were they shooting 30 shots at and not hitting?
    Here's the boat.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

At this point, anyone with any grey matter between their ears should mis-trust ANYTHING our government puts out. We are so close to "1984" it isn't even funny. Did you notice when the police were searching for this perp., they conducted "door to door, room by room" searches? Excuse me---where it the Constitution here? Since when can police or troops barge into your home without a warrant? This is setting a very dangerous precedent. If you watch the video shot in IR from a helicopter of the boat assault, it shows an armored vehicle with a battering ram that looks like a tank ripping the cover off the boat exposing the perp. What comes next are five explosions in the bow of the boat. I'm guessing these are M-79 grenade rounds but what we cannot tell is if they are high explosive or tear gas. So, we have our gov't shooting up a boat in a neighborhood. Now, instead of this assault, could it have been possible to simply hitch the boat trailer up and drag it out where it would be exposed in the middle of the street instead of jammed in a fence corner with houses all around? I mean, he could leaped over the fence and gotten away using smoke or more bombs. Where were the "less-than-lethal" weapons to blind and confuse him that would allow them to approach him? A lot doesn't make sense. Also note the actual apprehension of the suspect was not in that video. Perhaps it will be released later but I doubt it.

Regardless, a big stink is coming tomorrow when The Blaze TV uncovers the conspiracy that Alex Jones first broke last week: There was a "False Flag" operation going on at ground zero of this bombing. There is video of special ops guys with backpacks and electronic gear all over the place. Supposedly, loud speakers alerted people to evacuate moments BEFORE the first detonation. A lot stinks here and I think a lot of people are about to disappear. Unlike Sandy Hook, this incident, like 911, has a lot of private video being released faster than the government can confiscate it to cover up. For one, why did the gov't fail to release pics from that high resolution surveillance camera cross the st. with a great angle of the scene? I would think that would have afforded one of the best shots showing the perps but I'm guessing it shows something they don't want us to see. Also, what about all the video surveillance from those stores? A LOT stinks here. I just hope there are enough patriots to blow the lid off this corrupt government and blow it wide open. The people live in fear of their government.

They were probably told to TRY and not kill him because they would like the chance to discuss some things with him such as why they did what they did.... are there others who helped them and did they have any explosive devices laying around that the police might need to go and check on or collect so that nobody else gets killed.

Oh yes...... important information from the Blaze that is sooooooooooo important that all Glenn did Friday was talk about how he would release that information on monday.........lol

Stay tuned for the dramatic conclusion next week.....

Of course Glenn isnt the master showman Alex Jones is....... I remember back during the election it seems that every week Alex was going to release the name of Obamas forger..... the name of this guy....was going to present this undeniable evidence of something.....next week..... and when next week rolled around.......... crickets...... lol
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

That boy that is still clinging to life...... his name is proounced joh kahr........joe...car............jokar.........jok er........

Wonder why Alex Jones or one of his contributors hasnt made the connection between these guys and that nut who shot up the movie theatre.
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

We can all rest knowing Boston's mayor Manino has declared these two were alone with no other outside help. I guess we never really appreciated what an international intelligence agency his office was nor how well respected it is within the clandestine community.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    We can all rest knowing Boston's mayor Manino has declared these two were alone with no other outside help. I guess we never really appreciated what an international intelligence agency his office was nor how well respected it is within the clandestine community.
    Yeah well Boston after all is the capital of the "liberal" PC world in the US. I believe the gay commie lover Barnney Frank is from there. Thank you very much

This is the Transcript of what the Mayor actually said;

STEPHANOPOULOS: And we're joined now in "This Week" exclusive by Boston Mayor Tom Menino. Mayor, thank you so much for joining us this morning. What an extraordinary week it has been. You've been mayor for 20 years. I know you've never seen a week like this. It actually began for you in the hospital.

How are you holding up?

MENINO: George, it was a week that started with tragedy and ended up with good results. But let tell you out of this whole thing, I want to offer (ph) to the families of victims, our hearts go out to them. But the city has never come together as strong as it is today.

What came out of that was people coming together. The night we made the arrest, parties in the streets all over the city. Spontaneous events happening all over. American flags singing "God Bless America." What a great night it was after the five or six days of real fear in the city of Boston.

STEPHANOPOULOS: And what more can you tell us about the investigation right now? From what you have been able to learn from your police, FBI and other sources, do you believe that these two brothers acted alone?

MENINO: All of the information that I have they acted alone, these two individuals, the brothers. The older brother's dead now. We have the second one at Beth Israel Hospital in very serious condition. And we don't know if we'll ever be able to question the individual.

STEPHANOPOULOS: When do you expect charges to be filed? And do you expect him to face the death penalty? There is no death penalty in Massachusetts, but of course he could face federal charges.

MENINO: I hope that the U.S. attorney, Carmen Ortiz, takes him on the federal side and throws the book at him. These two individuals held this whole city hostage for five days. They should not do that -- that's what these terrorist events want to do, hold the city hostage and stop the economy of the city. Look at with what happened on Friday, the whole city was on lockdown, no businesses open, nobody was leaving their homes. There was not business being held at all.

And that's what these events are about, stopping the economy of America. And we have got to stop that. We have got to move forward. We're a much stronger city than what we want to be. We'll be even better as we move forward.

And it just frustrates me that we have these events going on in our country today. And Americans have to wake up. We got fear of terrorism. Our lives are changed forever. We have to work hard on these issues.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Well, let me ask you more about that lockdown. Because some have suggested that it was an overreaction to lock down the city, was actually giving the terrorists exactly what they wanted. Are you convinced it was necessary?

MENINO: At the time the decision was made, it sure was. I had information that there was other things going on during the decision that was made. And I agree with that decision at the time, because of the information we had. And at that time, we found a pipe bomb in another location in the city of Boston, another individual was taken into custody in another location. So there was many activities going on. And so to bring it to -- so we can have a clarity of this situation, we brought people together and said, okay, folks, please work with us.

Let me just tell you, Boston did a great job that day. Nobody went on the streets. Boston was on lockdown. But it was for the benefit and public safety of the individuals.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...arathon-Mayor/

Making ANY comment at this point about whether or not these two in fact even did the bombings, let alone worked alone is absolutely preposterous and unreliable. The only facts we know right now are:
    1) we don't know for sure who all are/ were responsible for this bombing and
    2) we can NOT trust our government or national new media ( The Blaze excepted)

So, until FACTS are known in spite of our government and media's best efforts to obfuscate and cover the truth, we won't know anything except two explosive devices went off in Boston resulting in a bunch of injuries. As to how many injuries or their extent, we cannot trust the sources. What I stated is based upon what we saw on TV. That's it. For the mayor to make such a statement/ guess/ assertion at this point is absolutely useless, improper and just dead wrong. He needs to shut his pie hole and focus on the issues at hand.

These boys were never alone.........Allah was always watching over them.....

Unfortunately for the boys..... Allah is like our god.........very hands off.......and I mean very very very very hands off..... so of course we now have one "called home to allah because allah has great plans for him".... and one is left with a tube down his throat...... but Allah is right there beside him....holding his hand...... just taking a long time whether to heal him hear on earth......or to just go ahead and take him home.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast