Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Carrier 30HXC screw with pro dialog

I am lookig for the S O M manual for 30hxc screw chiller with Pro Dialog. Hope someone could e mail me.

Thanks

I have the operations manual somewhere at work. I'll scan it into a pdf and email it to you. When do you need it?

Quote Originally Posted by tex~n~oz View Post
    I have the operations manual somewhere at work. I'll scan it into a pdf and email it to you. When do you need it?
    May I also receive itl?
    Thanks;
    Last edited by jrbenny; 02-14-2007 at 06:25 AM. Reason: email in posts...read the rules

Carrier 30hxc Pro dialog

My E mail address .
    Last edited by jrbenny; 02-14-2007 at 06:25 AM. Reason: same as above

Ok Fellas,

I've sent it to both of ya.
    Let me know if there are any problems.

Cheers

Thanks for e mailing info on the 30HCX chiller

Hi to all on HVAC forum
    Please, could someone furnish me with part numbers for the oil pump used to replenish the lube oil during oil service (changing the oil earlier due to frequent filter blockage using the hand pump is a little time consuming I will say)? We have tree 30HXC chiller unit . Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by singapore View Post
    Hi to all on HVAC forum
    Please, could someone furnish me with part numbers for the oil pump used to replenish the lube oil during oil service (changing the oil earlier due to frequent filter blockage using the hand pump is a little time consuming I will say)? We have tree 30HXC chiller unit . Thanks.

This is what I use. Got from W.W.Grainger in the U.S.A for a few hundred U.S.Dollars. I would imagine you could find out if there are any suppliers closer to you by "googling" for "rotary gear pumps".

Pump,Rotary Gear,1 PH
    Item # 6NY37
    Rotary Gear Pump With Motor, Close Coupled, 3/4 HP, 1 Phase, Voltage 115/230, 11.2/5.6 Amps AC, Motor Frame 56C, Motor Enclosure ODP, Port Size 1/4 In.
    "Wheel" mechanics work on "Wheel" chillers

Quote Originally Posted by referteacher View Post
    This is what I use. Got from W.W.Grainger in the U.S.A for a few hundred U.S.Dollars. I would imagine you could find out if there are any suppliers closer to you by "googling" for "rotary gear pumps".

Pump,Rotary Gear,1 PH
    Item # 6NY37
    Rotary Gear Pump With Motor, Close Coupled, 3/4 HP, 1 Phase, Voltage 115/230, 11.2/5.6 Amps AC, Motor Frame 56C, Motor Enclosure ODP, Port Size 1/4 In.

Thanks for your reply, this is what I'm looking if you are using means that are good for the job. I will go for it, and Grainger is my supplier also.

Quote Originally Posted by singapore View Post
    Thanks for your reply, this is what I'm looking if you are using means that are good for the job. I will go for it, and Grainger is my supplier also.

Please advice if you are using this pump from Grainger and will it be compatible pumping polyester oil grade 220 and if no extra deposits will be added to the oil in question during operation.

There are 2 versions of 30hxc pro dialog if built prior to 2001 its phase 2 if after its phase 3. try this web site.

http://eto.carrier.com/lit.asap

scroll down product page until you reach 30 HXC then pick whichever one is yours.

Gibbo

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
    There are 2 versions of 30hxc pro dialog if built prior to 2001 its phase 2 if after its phase 3. try this web site.

http://eto.carrier.com/lit.asap

scroll down product page until you reach 30 HXC then pick whichever one is yours.

Gibbo
    Our unit is only two year old, assuming will be phase 3. tomorrow will take more details. We experience LO filter frequently in alarm becoming dirtiy, need to change oil several time to have unit work without LO filter clogged.

Yes you have a phase 3 pro dialog.
    Which oil filter are you changing internal external or both.
    If you are experiencing multiple oil filter failure problems you may need to change the oil as well.
    The website will give you controls and iom manuals and wiring diagrams as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast