Question Need help Out dated temp. controller

I service a 40 Ton Vilter R-22 process unit.My problem is the Temp. controller filled bulb went flat. This controls the unloaders from loading and unloading. Its a old out dated PENN Johnson Controls Model# A80ABB proportional 24v control circuit I like to update it. There's three wires to the controller ones common, one for to unload and one to load My Vendor suggested the Johnson control A350P but its only has a n/o contact a common and a n/c contact. any suggestions thanks

Is this a floating control that drives a step controller?

It controls the cam on a sequence timer. Its a needle that floats between two contacts. If the temp is satified the needle stays in between the contact points as the temp rise the needle will move to the load contact and when the temp drops below the set point the needle will move to the unload contact

The A350 will work the same as the old stat. However you should look at your voltages and wiring. See here http://cgproducts.johnsoncontrols.co...ature+control+

Depending if your voltages can mach you may want to just replace the step controller and the temperature controller. You'll go thru replacing the TC and the SC will die!!! JMHO

Thanks for the help