Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OMG Obama administration really failed Boston..

Obama's failed lax policy on dealing with aliens directly resulted in the Boston terror attack. I mean, he really BLEW IT.

The guy [older brother] was subject to deportation in 2009.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the 26-year-old killed in a wild shootout with police, was a legal U.S. resident who nevertheless could have been removed from the country after a 2009 domestic violence arrest and conviction, according to a Judicial Watch source. That means the Obama administration missed an opportunity to deport Tsarnaev but evidently didn’t feel he represented a big enough threat.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/20...09-conviction/

Now I understand this liberal policy of ignoring illegals has been in place WAY before Obama, but recently we are also ignoring criminal illegals. Obama administration recently said they were letting illegals slide past because they were 'concentrating on criminal illegals'. Basically, not after migrant workers but focusing efforts on the 'bad guys'. Policy.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politic...d-at-criminals

Not exactly. The crime was in 2009.

The FBI admitted Friday they interviewed the now-deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev two years ago and failed to find any incriminating information about him.

So,.. in 2011 the FBI investigates the guy, two years after the conviction. at the request of a foreign government to see if he had any extremist ties

THE FBI!?!?!? AND THEY DON"T DEPORT HIM ON CRIMINAL CHARGES????? If YOU get questioned by the city police because you are speeding [just questioned, not INVESTIGATED FOR TERRORISM] and they find out you have an unpaid parking ticket they will haul you off to the can.

Obama and friends aided and abetted these guys. I am not looking for criminal charges, but I want some impeachments.

Obama is a lying, conniving, idiot, traitorous, useless dog dingle excuse for a human being. People are stupid, they should have NEVER elected this idiot for president.

Obama is responsible, directly responsible, for the death and destruction in Boston. Obama voters, blood is on your hands.

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/po...help_in_boston

Obama thanks Putin.

"We'll decline to provide further details at this point,"

Aho Obama set up policy to let those islamic radicals maim and murder Americans, shame, but at least we have a Russian president on our side. I want some details. I am tired of this crappy, "we were caught with our pants down but we cannot give any details" pathetic excuses. We need details. We need to find out who is accountable and fire their sorry bottoms into the soup line. They failed us, people are dead. People have lost limbs, an 8 year old child is dead..... "We'll decline to provide further details at this point," I want some answers.

yes it is obamas fault .and also blame that piece of crap called the Secretary of Homeland Security
    We really need change now

Obama wont even deport his own uncle thats here illegally suckin off the community troff.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Wait a minute now, I'm sure in some round a bout way bush is at fault oh and guns can't forget them.

More.

My earlier link only indicated the FBI 'talked to' the guy. It seems the contact was quite more extensive than that. Probably years of quite an investigation. There was more than a 'request from foreign nation' too. It seems the FBI knew he was involved with radical internet contacts.

This is out of a news interview with the mother. She sounds a little nutty, so one should read the whole thing to put it in the proper context. However, one can easily surmise that this family's contact with the FBI was prolonged and thorough.

the woman continued in her interview with RT. “He was controlled by FBI for like, three, five years. They knew what my son was doing. They knew what actions and what sites on the Internet he was going. He used to come home, they used to come and talk to me. They used to tell me that, you know, that they are controlling his – they were telling me that he’s really a serious leader and they’re afraid of him. They said

http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/bombing-s...s-is-a-set-up/

All this and no deportation?!?!? This is just infuriating.

After reading wnd and the blaze it appears that a couple of kids were framed....one killed..... and the real culprits are probably at home right now mowing the lawn or spending time with their family.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

6 congressmen and a host of other very credible but anonymous sources have told me that its best for me to do like the real bombers and get back to mowing.

I was listening to glenn beck yesterday and he has this breaking...shocking news.....about the bombing..... but he isnt going to reveal it till monday because he wants the government to come clean with it...... whatever it is........lol

Earth shattering news on the bombers....... its halfway thru my show today so tune in monday........lol

Glenn Beck is a character...... I wonder if his real name is actually Glenn Beck and that if Glenn Beck is just the name of the character this guy has created.

Alex Jones....... Alex preys on the masses of the stupendously gullible in america..... his story can change day to day..... his breaking story tomorrow sometimes never comes.... but he throws something else out there and the gullible seem to forget the earth shattering news he was to deliver today......lol
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

"news" isn't news. It is entertainment.

Glenn Beck, Alex Jones et al aren't "news" media, but entertainment media that deliver SOME news with a bias.

Then again, much the same could be said for MSNBC, FOX, etc as well.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanacman View Post
    yes it is obamas fault .and also blame that piece of crap called the Secretary of Homeland Security
    Agreed.

I think the impeachments and firings should run all the way from the G-men field agents, if responsible, all the way through the ranks right up to the POTUS. But there will need to be a massive investigation to determine exactly who is responsible for exactly what. ICE? The immigration people, they may be involved too. The head of DHS? Certainly.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Obama wont even deport his own uncle thats here illegally suckin off the community troff.

As scandalous as that is, nobody got maimed or killed. Endangered, yes, the uncle was a drunk driver. Taken advantage of, yes, the aunt was a welfare mooch. Immigration policy has been discussed on this site many times, I will remind readers of the Hispanic criminals issue ,...

Boston residents were not the first victims of bad OBAMA policy. But it is hard to sort out isolated incidents and make a case for hope and change. Today is different, we now see 'Obama and friend's' idiotic policy has resulted in death and destruction on a massive scale, A TERRORIST ATTACK, and the stupid B@5+@rds did nothing to stop it!!!!!

I am really pi55ed, and I want some answers from those clowns in DC.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    "news" isn't news. It is entertainment.

Glenn Beck, Alex Jones et al aren't "news" media, but entertainment media that deliver SOME news with a bias.

Then again, much the same could be said for MSNBC, FOX, etc as well.
    Thats about it. And advertising dollars in the digital age.And the loses from it.

And tool,Putin is not our friend.All you have to do is track back his rise to power in 1999,and the Soviet response to that region the boys came from in Dagistan.
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    Thats about it. And advertising dollars in the digital age.And the loses from it.

And tool,Putin is not our friend.All you have to do is track back his rise to power in 1999,and the Soviet response to that region the boys came from in Dagistan.
    Mojo, My point is not that the russians are our friends. Obama personally thanked putin for help in Boston. No details on what exactly for. I figure it is pretty much a 'no-brainer' that it was the Russians who tipped us about this terrorist years ago. I doubt the russians lended any ounce of help in actually subdueing the terrorists. For crying out loud, they said on the TV there were 16 government agencies involved, I am sure none of them were russian government agencies.

Please focus for a minute.

Think this thing through. Obama thanked putin, no details... For what? I can tell you what because I know. A logical deduction. Putin tipped us off originally about this terrorist. There is no other explanation. No Rational explanation.

Point being: It only adds credence to everything I have posted in this thread. I have connected the F'N dots.

You need to learn to keep your eye on the ball, and I need to attend an anger management class right now.

Forget Russian/USA conflicts for a moment. We have a terrorist attack. We have inept/corrupt/TREASONOUS despots IN OUR GOVERNMENT who LET THIS HAPPEN. Seriously, they let it happen. They did nothing to prevent the Boston attack. They could have,.. they simply let it happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast