Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by quiet mike View Post
    On the subject of the immigration thing. Several sources online with various discussions of it. Here's one with the original version.
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/107085303/...ic-and-English

Response to 9/11? We planned to go into Afghanistan before 9.11 as it was the hotbed of Alquaida. Plan approved on 9/4.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxXEIimCy7c
    http://youtu.be/Ha1rEhovONU (Four star general Wesley Clark)

I'm heading to bed in a few and won't get into 9/11 but you should probably know by now that on the day of 9/11, a drill was being done in which terrorist, led by Osama Bin Ladin would hijack planes and fly them into various targets including the towers and the Pentagon. Nevermind that other countries had already warned of us of all this. Oh and don't forget about building 7. Larry Summers said they decided to pull it, and then we watched a sky scraper collapse in it's own footprint after a few minutes of being instructed to be taken down. Controlled demolitions don't happen in 2 hours.
    I am declining 911 truther discussions.

I agree wholeheartedly fella with every point you made. My apologies for striking the tone and posture I did.
    I see you have 44 posts Mr. newbie Mike. You seem like a very likeable fellow.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle6308.htm

US interference in the mid-east.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny I heard that various Muslim goups spend a lot of money on PR campains to discredit the US's war against Islamic terror. Seems to be working quite well here on the ARP forum.

Good work boys. Nice to see some money flowing in to the US from the ME instead of all out. Gees. Thank you, thank you very much

There is no point waging a war on Islamic terror if the US keeps using tactics that create ten terrorists for every one they kill.

It has nothing to do with PR and money. Some of us can think logically about the actions that we can take. How would you react if your 10 years old son or daughter was killed because someone made a mistake or because they happened to be next door. You will never know or see the man created the act. You will never know why. I know you have seen similar stuff while you served in the armed forces, but imagine that there are no troops or warning. Just a random explosion that is not followed by a police chase or justice. Just morning and wondering what your child had done. I know it will just be blown off as collateral damage and swept under the rug, but if someone does try to understand why this is going on we will never bring it to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Muslims are coming here and attacking us. In case you are out of the the range of a news link, there was a recent major event in boston, They are killing us. Murdering our children.

Your brain is unscrewed from the power socket. Light less.
    We have been doing the same to their children.

Understood Mike.

I am sorry we have to have these childish arguments of 'who started it'. It just seems to be the natural human reaction. Our problems with the muslims predate our national existence.

Nonetheless, we have to look for practical solutions for the problems today. That involves a practical realization that muslims are coming here to murder us. What to do? Well, the first damm thing we have to do is admit we have a problem. Democrats, rinos, and libs are in denial. Without some public admission of a problem, there is really no chance or fixing it.

I am not suggesting a 'fix'. I am not that ambitious. I just wish those creepy jerks in DC would recognize that 'we have a problem'.
    I don't think they are in denial. They are the ones causing the problems. It's pretty simple. Get out of the mid east so that the common people stop hating us, shut down our borders and control who is entering our nation, destroy them every and any time the extremist think that they can touch us.

Politicians are unwilling to do this cause they would lose to much money from the crude oil in the region, if those nations could develop their resources on their own. Plain old greed and corruption.

Your average pol cat, GA would call them, don't give a rats ass about others or being a conservative or liberal, they care about their power.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    We have been doing the same to their children.

Umm , there is a HUGE difference my friend.

We only attack those who throw the first punch.

We dont go around picking fights.

Last time I checked , we don't teach our children to strap bombs to ourselves and blow up innocent people for the sake of getting 72 virgins in heaven....... ( Not to mention they blow up their OWN children )

Really ???

Anyone with that mentality , needs to be removed from the planet by whatever force needed , and i dont care what age.
    Last edited by Snapperhead; 04-21-2013 at 08:28 AM.

Cigarettes have and will kill many more Americans than Muzzys. Why all the passion about something unlikely to affect you?

I see you have 44 posts Mr. newbie Mike. You seem like a very likeable fellow.
    Yes sir I'm a newbie and perhaps "quiet mike" isn't the best screen name to go with but I consider myself a pretty easy going guy. I'm a Bircher who loves his country but not so much his government.

I'm also aware of the usual role of the newbie on a board but I don't mind a back-and-forth if called out and I understand what posts without context do for fueling arguments, debates ect.

I'm assuming you were sincere

No problem.

No doubt there are Muslims murdering Americans. Are there Americans killing Muslims anywhere in the world? Do you think this started at 9/11? Do you know why the CIA reffered to 9/11 as "blowback?" Do you know what blowback is?

As the husband of an immigrant who is now a US citizen and quite the knowledgeable patriot (she's a Mexican beauty and not middle eastern), I also aquired family members who have immigrated here who are Muslims and with whom I've had arguments with over their faith and the actions of the "Muslim terrorists." I know all about "stealth jihad through immigration" as well as the documents found several years ago outlining the long-range plans for this method of infiltrating. But your claim was they are coming here and killing us. My point is we've been going there and killing them for a long time. What do you expect?

Speaking of 9/11, do you think that we went there ONLY because of 9/11 with no prior plans to invade?

Bottom line: the US has been meddling in the middle east and else where for generations prior to 9/11 and I'm well aware of the issues with the Jeffererson and the Barbary pirates.

The US has repeatedly overthrown democratically elected governments in foreign countries for generations. What has been the effect?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Ir..._d%27%C3%A9tat
    Now we know you have been brainwashed by your in-laws. Sex is a powerful persuader and apparently you have succumb. Sorry to hear about that. Can't say anymore since you appear to be lost to the other side. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Did you happen to see that list started in 1973? Surely you aren't under the impression that the US wasn't screwing around in the middle east before that are you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Ir..._d%27%C3%A9tat

"screwing around"?? like making the mooslims rich?? and my names not Surely !!
    Let's give nukes a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime View Post
    Cigarettes have and will kill many more Americans than Muzzys. Why all the passion about something unlikely to affect you?

theres a difference between suicide and murder...
    Let's give nukes a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Now we know you have been brainwashed by your in-laws. Sex is a powerful persuader and apparently you have succumb. Sorry to hear about that. Can't say anymore since you appear to be lost to the other side. Thank you, thank you very much
    Lol. My inlaws have persuaded me? Quite the contrary bub. They are on opposite sides of the fence as I and are pretty hard leftists.

You either can't read, don't read or don't care too as your point was a jab with no context whatsoever. Yes, I see the quote but it's irrelevant to your post other than both mentioning inlaws.

You do a pretty bad disservice to Barry Goldwater by being so naive.

Not once did you refute with evidence or a link anything I said. This is the Internet chief, where it helps to argue debate with facts which you are oblivious to.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast