Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Lol, thanks guy, though I didn't need the primer on Islam. I'm well aware on this supposed "religion of peace." I'm well aware their definition of "peace" is submission to Allah which as a Christian I will never do (to the "Muslim god"). Well aware of the violence that comes with devout following of the Koran.

I'm sure it seems I'm defending Islam and moodlims to you fellas but I assure you, I am doing far from it.
    I don't fly Gadsden flags and live it while voting for libss and taking my school books and media at face value.

I just off work and I'll look forward to the pile of asses I'll be able to respond to for them assuming when I arrive home.

Do you mind if I ask you how old you are and if you happen to be borrowing a friend's computer?

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Muslims are coming here and attacking us. In case you are out of the the range of a news link, there was a recent major event in boston, They are killing us. Murdering our children.

Your brain is unscrewed from the power socket. Light less.
    When you get finished with the next beer, would you be so kind as to reply just once more showing your ignorance? I've finished two since you posted your ignorant remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    Did you happen to see that list started in 1973? Surely you aren't under the impression that the US wasn't screwing around in the middle east before that are you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Ir..._d%27%C3%A9tat

Quote Originally Posted by quiet mike View Post
    When you get finished with the next beer, would you be so kind as to reply just once more showing your ignorance? I've finished two since you posted your ignorant remarks.
    Pardon my lapse, I had some personal matters to attend.

Muslims are coming here and murdering americans. 911. There you go. Boston. There you go. Many more in between, muslims are attacking the USA, Murderers. Fort hood. They come and kill. It is not a military amphibious assault, they come under the guise of immigration and murder.

Muslims are murdering americans. Period.

No problem.

No doubt there are Muslims murdering Americans. Are there Americans killing Muslims anywhere in the world? Do you think this started at 9/11? Do you know why the CIA reffered to 9/11 as "blowback?" Do you know what blowback is?

As the husband of an immigrant who is now a US citizen and quite the knowledgeable patriot (she's a Mexican beauty and not middle eastern), I also aquired family members who have immigrated here who are Muslims and with whom I've had arguments with over their faith and the actions of the "Muslim terrorists." I know all about "stealth jihad through immigration" as well as the documents found several years ago outlining the long-range plans for this method of infiltrating. But your claim was they are coming here and killing us. My point is we've been going there and killing them for a long time. What do you expect?

Speaking of 9/11, do you think that we went there ONLY because of 9/11 with no prior plans to invade?

Bottom line: the US has been meddling in the middle east and else where for generations prior to 9/11 and I'm well aware of the issues with the Jeffererson and the Barbary pirates.

The US has repeatedly overthrown democratically elected governments in foreign countries for generations. What has been the effect?

Did you happen to see that list started in 1973? Surely you aren't under the impression that the US wasn't screwing around in the middle east before that are you?

The USA started screwing around in the middle east in WW1. Ottoman empire backed Germany. I would call that 'modern history' but there were the barbary pirates back in the early 1800s.

The muslims screwed themselves, they made a defunct empire and sided with other losers. They never contributed anything useful to the world, they have oil, that is about it. Failed empire. All they have left is several despotic states and a moronic religion. Now they are mad and want to "GO OUT IN A BLAZE OF GLORY" and murder some other folks. Obviously, not good losers. But losers indeed.

I understand most muslims are peaceful, but they still breed murdering terrorists like rats.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

I'm assuming you saw my reference to the Barbary pirates- I'm familiar with this and about what was discussed between Jefferson and the envoy he hosted from Tsunia. I know the history of the Ottoman empire and their backing of Germany.

Keeping in context of the original post I made that the other guy quoted and knocked me for and the subject about Muslims killing Americans on Americans soil, American soldiers and private contractors have killed way more Muslims on Muslim soil and have been actively engaged in turning over governments, fueling revolutions and violent insurrections ect in the Middle East in comparison to both the death toll of 9/11 and the Boston bombings.

I'm not disagreeing with you on any of your last points whatsoever. I never was and had that been your's and primer's thoughts I wouldn't have argued either but this wasn't the case. The contention was that all of the history between Muslims and/towards the US started with 9/11 and that just isn't so.

Kinda funny too Tool Slinger that I just got through checking out your thread about Obama failing Boston and your entire post almost mirrors many of my thoughts I've posted elsewhere to the "T."

No problem.

No doubt there are Muslims murdering Americans. Are there Americans killing Muslims anywhere in the world? Do you think this started at 9/11? Do you know why the CIA reffered to 9/11 as "blowback?" Do you know what blowback is?

As the husband of an immigrant who is now a US citizen and quite the knowledgeable patriot (she's a Mexican beauty and not middle eastern), I also aquired family members who have immigrated here who are Muslims and with whom I've had arguments with over their faith and the actions of the "Muslim terrorists." I know all about "stealth jihad through immigration" as well as the documents found several years ago outlining the long-range plans for this method of infiltrating. But your claim was they are coming here and killing us. My point is we've been going there and killing them for a long time. What do you expect?

Speaking of 9/11, do you think that we went there ONLY because of 9/11 with no prior plans to invade?

Bottom line: the US has been meddling in the middle east and else where for generations prior to 9/11 and I'm well aware of the issues with the Jeffererson and the Barbary pirates.

The US has repeatedly overthrown democratically elected governments in foreign countries for generations. What has been the effect?

I know all about "stealth jihad through immigration" as well as the documents found several years ago outlining the long-range plans for this method of infiltrating.

I am curious about that.....

Anyway, emperical influences always reign power. The USA had no desire to invade afganstan. Afganistan is a poop-hole of a nation with no strategic importance. No urgent resources, populated by stupid monkeys, and no importance in geographical terms for any military consideration. Seriously, Afganistan is a useless poop-hole populated with biting monkey-like people.

Nobody wants Afghanistan. The afgans do not want afganistan. The soviets wanted afghanistan, but they were nutters, they wanted anything they thought they could take. Nutballs. They have ceased to exist.

The USA has never really been interested in taking Afganistan, it was just a response to 911.

On the subject of the immigration thing. Several sources online with various discussions of it. Here's one with the original version.
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/107085303/...ic-and-English

Response to 9/11? We planned to go into Afghanistan before 9.11 as it was the hotbed of Alquaida. Plan approved on 9/4.

(Four star general Wesley Clark)

I'm heading to bed in a few and won't get into 9/11 but you should probably know by now that on the day of 9/11, a drill was being done in which terrorist, led by Osama Bin Ladin would hijack planes and fly them into various targets including the towers and the Pentagon. Nevermind that other countries had already warned of us of all this. Oh and don't forget about building 7. Larry Summers said they decided to pull it, and then we watched a sky scraper collapse in it's own footprint after a few minutes of being instructed to be taken down. Controlled demolitions don't happen in 2 hours.

I'm assuming you saw my reference to the Barbary pirates- I'm familiar with this and about what was discussed between Jefferson and the envoy he hosted from Tsunia. I know the history of the Ottoman empire and their backing of Germany.

Keeping in context of the original post I made that the other guy quoted and knocked me for and the subject about Muslims killing Americans on Americans soil, American soldiers and private contractors have killed way more Muslims on Muslim soil and have been actively engaged in turning over governments, fueling revolutions and violent insurrections ect in the Middle East in comparison to both the death toll of 9/11 and the Boston bombings.

I'm not disagreeing with you on any of your last points whatsoever. I never was and had that been your's and primer's thoughts I wouldn't have argued either but this wasn't the case. The contention was that all of the history between Muslims and/towards the US started with 9/11 and that just isn't so.
    Understood Mike.

I am sorry we have to have these childish arguments of 'who started it'. It just seems to be the natural human reaction. Our problems with the muslims predate our national existence.

Nonetheless, we have to look for practical solutions for the problems today. That involves a practical realization that muslims are coming here to murder us. What to do? Well, the first damm thing we have to do is admit we have a problem. Democrats, rinos, and libs are in denial. Without some public admission of a problem, there is really no chance or fixing it.

I am not suggesting a 'fix'. I am not that ambitious. I just wish those creepy jerks in DC would recognize that 'we have a problem'.

I agree wholeheartedly fella with every point you made. My apologies for striking the tone and posture I did.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast