Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    This is the same way your typical muslim thinks after a drone kills their kin. Welcome to the Mccoys and the Hatfields.
    Funny I thought the drons only hit the houses, cars, etc. of the terrorists and their onterage not innocent folks. Thank you very much

This is the same way your typical muslim thinks after a drone kills their kin. Welcome to the Mccoys and the Hatfields.
    Right!
    Why can't people get that?
    Pull the drones!
    If we're so war hungry, why not do it with some class!
    Or how about focusing on our homefront?
    You know, the war against Americans and our constitution!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny I thought the drons only hit the houses, cars, etc. of the terrorists and their onterage not innocent folks. Thank you very much
    http://www.businessinsider.com/did-w...bryant-2012-12

Just something to think about if you have a bit of time to read it.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1366512073428.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  78.2 KB

Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by kamersoutdoor View Post
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1366512073428.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  78.2 KB

Funny I heard that various Muslim goups spend a lot of money on PR campains to discredit the US's war against Islamic terror. Seems to be working quite well here on the ARP forum.

Good work boys. Nice to see some money flowing in to the US from the ME instead of all out. Gees. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Though I didn't read all the replies, I will after I post.

The US government created Alquaida/Mujahdeen ect to fight off the Russians and look what happened. They kicked the Russians out and then turned toward America and said hit the door too.

Now we are setting ourselves up for more conflict as we fund various rebellions, uprisings, coups ect that are being led by the same groups who the US government says are trying to destroy America and whom to fight, we must be willing to give up our rights and security. Bull****.

We all should know it by now. The US government is putting weapons in the hands of radicals that they know were fighting and killing US troops in various wars and with a very detailed historical record of these groups becoming our enemies in the future. Particular "ptb" allowed radicalized militants into the US despite their backgrounds and gave them VISA's to get in. Conspiracy? Maybe, but it's true.

The biggest dangers to the life, liberty and property of Americans is the American government. That and the ignorance of the American people coupled with their inability to think outside the spectrum of what the 5th column media is telling them.

How do you stop this?
    Last edited by quiet mike; 04-20-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Exactly. Sure there are anti-Americans that will and have always hated us as there are those hear that might hate other races, countries or "Japs and Charlies." But these guys aren't going over seas to fight. But if a foreign invader stepped in, I would bet many would stand up.

I would do the same as I hope others would.

Quote Originally Posted by quiet mike View Post
    Exactly. Sure there are anti-Americans that will and have always hated us as there are those hear that might hate other races, countries or "Japs and Charlies." But these guys aren't going over seas to fight. But if a foreign invader stepped in, I would bet many would stand up.

I would do the same as I hope others would.
    Muslims are coming here and attacking us. In case you are out of the the range of a news link, there was a recent major event in boston, They are killing us. Murdering our children.

Your brain is unscrewed from the power socket. Light less.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

a mmmmm they declared war on us....
    Let's give nukes a chance.

Come on now fella, pissed off are we and acting childish over the Internet. Eyes going bad or that brain of your's misfiring?

Is there a particular reason you insinuated I was unaware that "Muslim" guys were coming here to fight?

Aside from the latest supposed bombers and 9/11 (we'll get to that) would you mind pointing out any other instances of Muslims successfully coming from foreign lands and killing Americans on American soil.

Do you have any idea how many of our American brothers have gone to foreign countries and killed muslim men, women and children who could give a **** less about killing Americans?

About the Boston incident, are you telling me the bombers came to the US to bomb the US? If so, where did you get this idea from?

I bet you think we didn't plan to go into Afghanistan prior to 9/11 don't you fella?

Please do reply and answer my questions if you don't mind. And provide links, not some of your personal thoughts or what "everybody knows."

Thanks in advance.

Who declared war on us?

Who declared war on us?
    mooslims with 9/11, and mooslims everywhere support them.

Come on now fella, pissed off are we and acting childish over the Internet. Eyes going bad or that brain of your's misfiring?

Is there a particular reason you insinuated I was unaware that "Muslim" guys were coming here to fight?

Aside from the latest supposed bombers and 9/11 (we'll get to that) would you mind pointing out any other instances of Muslims successfully coming from foreign lands and killing Americans on American soil.

Do you have any idea how many of our American brothers have gone to foreign countries and killed muslim men, women and children who could give a **** less about killing Americans?

About the Boston incident, are you telling me the bombers came to the US to bomb the US? If so, where did you get this idea from?

I bet you think we didn't plan to go into Afghanistan prior to 9/11 don't you fella?

Please do reply and answer my questions if you don't mind. And provide links, not some of your personal thoughts or what "everybody knows."

Thanks in advance.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...canattacks.htm

and your welcome..

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast