Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    No problem tool when I went some of my budies didn't go either married, failed phys. heck one failed mential (he had record of not getting along with minorities and put one dude in the hospital and got off with tempolary insanity).

Any how we all were gung ho good old boys ready to fight for our flag even if some couldn't make it and a few didn't make it back and some like yours truly weren't back for ten years or more. Still carry a chip for certian folks though. No sweat its where the heart is that counts. Thank you very much
    Thank you Glenn, you are a great friend and a cunning mediator.

I personally thank ALL those who serve our nation, present and past, veteran or enlisted. The back-bone of our nation is our military, and the back-bone of our military is those who serve. My deepest respect and admiration for all of you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    sounds like the boston cops got this one..he won't be going to gitmo...
    Never know what Eric Holder will do. May give him an honor award.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

So we could bring on the Apocalypse. WWIII if you want. Tell God you only killed all those innocent people to keep yourself safe. You blow up a city and a Billion people will be against you. You blow up another city and 1 billion minus 1 Million will be against you. You blow up two cities and you would have 1 billion minus 2 million against you.

And not like China and Russia will just stand by. They might not get in the fight but if the U.S. gets high and mighty they will not feel all that comfortable. Might even stop sending all the things America needs that it does not build for itself over from China. No oil from the ME either. Could make it up with oil from Canada, but wait, no pipeline to transport it.

New world order would defiantly take on a different meaning. Mind you, you would not have to bother with the debt owed to other countries, especially China.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    So we could bring on the Apocalypse. WWIII if you want. Tell God you only killed all those innocent people to keep yourself safe. You blow up a city and a Billion people will be against you. You blow up another city and 1 billion minus 1 Million will be against you. You blow up two cities and you would have 1 billion minus 2 million against you.

And not like China and Russia will just stand by. They might not get in the fight but if the U.S. gets high and mighty they will not feel all that comfortable. Might even stop sending all the things America needs that it does not build for itself over from China. No oil from the ME either. Could make it up with oil from Canada, but wait, no pipeline to transport it.

New world order would defiantly take on a different meaning. Mind you, you would not have to bother with the debt owed to other countries, especially China.
    China and Russia are sort of fed up with muslims also. I demand a re-count.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    China and Russia are sort of fed up with muslims also. I demand a re-count.
    Russia is still backing Syria, Iran, a number of others. But it is not a question of backing who. They just want to be top dog and that means not letting the U.S. control the world.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Russia is still backing Syria, Iran, a number of others. But it is not a question of backing who. They just want to be top dog and that means not letting the U.S. control the world.
    China backs North Korea. They don't like them, they do not care about them. These national alliances to petty nations we hear about are foolishness. China does not want NK, Russia does not want Iran. China wants Taiwan, Russia wants Ukraine and other lost states.

It is just hard to set up a BLOCK of independent nations to support your sphere of influence, when they are a bunch of nutters at the helm.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    China backs North Korea. They don't like them, they do not care about them. These national alliances to petty nations we hear about are foolishness. China does not want NK, Russia does not want Iran. China wants Taiwan, Russia wants Ukraine and other lost states.

It is just hard to set up a BLOCK of independent nations to support your sphere of influence, when they are a bunch of nutters at the helm.
    I say let the non muslim nations ban together against the muslim nations and let's get this thing on before it gets anymore out of hand. We know the ultimate desires of the muslims by now.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    violence against these people doesn't work.
    we would just end up locked in a battle like they are with Israel.
    the immigration from these countries should be severely limited, like it was before, but our government is not going to do it.
    the media just spent all it's time trying to avoid the terms "islamic" or "muslim" to try to shield them from receiving the blame.
    (to be honest, one was photographed wearing a Che Guevare shirt which is not typical of a Islamic extremist)

our politicians will let in more of these people ,and only a small percent will be involved in terrorism, but it will cause a significant increase in violence.
    the government will respond by passing more TSA and Homeland Security BS, taking rights away from normal citizens.

given the fact there is a slim to none chance Americans will throw out this lunatic government, i don't see anything in America's future but failure.
    You're right. Our immigration policy is insane! We will let ANYBODY come to America--legally or illegally. Our government has forsaken the God of us Christians, and our government worships the secular god of "Equality". Our government can't say we prefer Christian immigrants over Muslim immigrants. They won't say they prefer people from southern Nigeria and not northern Nigeria to come here. Our government can't even admit that 95% of origianl immigrants were white Europeans and not Mexicans. There is no sense of nationalism in our government. There is no sense of "America First" in our government. There are only reactions to destructive bad policies. The libtard media and the president and the U.S. congress will be saying, "Oh these are just a couple of bad apples, most Muslims aren't like this, blah blah blah". Republicans are way too pathetic and wimpy to take a stand for values NOT based on the false god of equality. Everybody has to be "Equal", and that means taking America down so that she isn't a better place to live than anywhere else. These people running our country are insane, and they are destructive.

Might even stop sending all the things America needs that it does not build for itself over from China.
    Hey, then let the war begin against the ragheads! What a blessing that would be for the U.S.! We would have full employment again, and the middle class would be restored. No more of our elites pimping out middle class America to China & Mexico. And, best of all, no ragheads permitted to immigrate to America. I see more benefits to war with the Muslims than "cooperating" with them. And printer2, I'm calling them ragheads because I know how much that offends your liberal sensitivities--haha.

What we need to do is "discover"........ a islamic new testament....... Take out all that old jewish stuff..... and replaced with simply "love everyone cause allah commands it".....

problem solved.

We have had years to fake one..... why on earth the gov hasnt done so is beyond me.
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

an....
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

If those bombs ever hurt any of my friends or family I will declare war myself because Obama obviously won't! If all the Redneck gun toting conservatives banded together in a well disciplined militia the camel jockeys would not stand a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by WMG View Post
    If those bombs ever hurt any of my friends or family I will declare war myself because Obama obviously won't! If all the Redneck gun toting conservatives banded together in a well disciplined militia the camel jockeys would not stand a chance!
    This is the same way your typical muslim thinks after a drone kills their kin. Welcome to the Mccoys and the Hatfields.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast