how we can end the mooslim terrorism problem tomorrow. - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    haahaha
    Let's give nukes a chance.

We need some " radicalized " drone operators .

I've heard that term used so much the last few days it's sick. It's used so casually by the news to describe an angry muslim ( like " clear " describing a sunny day ). We need some " radicalized " Americans to travel to the " stan " regions of the world and create some " terror " . Ownward ( radicalized ) Christian Soldiers !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kamersoutdoor View Post
    Exactly......
    We drone them and they bomb us.
    We are at war whether people want to realize it or not!
    Thank GOD they haven't killed as many of our children as we have theirs with our drones!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note

What an anti American & pro radical Muslim as I have ever heard. Unbeliveable. Amazing. Thank you very much

" Hey bro , why is that dark skinned guy so ticked off ? ". " Dude , he's " radicalized " . " Oh , k , cool ".

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    we haven't tried to win war since the end of WW2...
    AMEN and a round of applause.

I guess we could always fly unmaned aircraft over there and target an area regardless of who resides.

Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    AMEN and a round of applause.
    I'm assuming you haven't served...

I guess we could always fly unmaned aircraft over there and target an area regardless of who resides.

exactally how they do it...yes...

We don't need to talk about bombing cities in foreign lands--we need to talk about:
    - securing our borders, which could have preventing this bombing
    -review the concept of replacing the 47% of the DHS budget for preventing bombings that Obama re-allocated to build his private army
    -not granting amnesty to all the rats who sneaked in
    -locating and deporting all those on expired visas. If they are legit, they will come to us and ask to maintain their visas so we don't have to track them down
    -definitely profile certain foreign nationals and let them use the towels on their heads to wipe away their tears when they get offended
    -scanning the web so that when radicals post 22 videos about blowing us up, *somebody* in our government checks into them
    -monitor all communications between the US and known terrorist breeding grounds
    -ban all "gun-free zones" and encourage an armed populace. We spend zillions of our tax dollars arming radical muslims then talk of disarming, monitoring, registering our own law abiding citizens.
    -require background checks and psychiatric evaluations................of all politicians and political appointees before they can take office and require annual re-certification
    -require all visitors and immigrants to swear an oath to whatever God or theo-political system they worship/ support/ espouse/ embrace that while here they will honor our customs and abide by our laws or else they will be put on a boat in mid-ocean with one paddle

Heck maybe they can find your coordinates also. Gees you really cheerlead for the enemies off Western Civilization and America don't you and non stop too
    Wow is all I can say. Perhaps you will be the next bomber too? Thank you very much.

"I dont know what kind of weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones" Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    I'm assuming you haven't served...
    I am an avid student of history. There was not anything to 'serve' in, in 1983 onwards as I turned 18. I got a job, started a business, that sort of thing. Do you have a problem with that?
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I am an avid student of history. There was not anything to 'serve' in, in 1983 onwards as I turned 18. I got a job, started a business, that sort of thing. Do you have a problem with that?
    No problem tool when I went some of my budies didn't go either married, failed phys. heck one failed mential (he had record of not getting along with minorities and put one dude in the hospital and got off with tempolary insanity).

Any how we all were gung ho good old boys ready to fight for our flag even if some couldn't make it and a few didn't make it back and some like yours truly weren't really back for ten years or more. Still carry a chip for certian folks though. No sweat its where the heart is that counts. Thank you very much

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast