how we can end the mooslim terrorism problem tomorrow. - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    What if it already started?
    Maybe. I don't know, Obama sure as he11 has no idea what is going on. Let's go check CNN, they might have heard something.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I would not make that comparison. Some similarities, but the USA is not expanding at all. I don't think we have gained anything since maybe WW2, and that is just territories that operate as independent nations. Good call though, keeping important history in mind, Chief Josef might have been considered a patriot or terrorist depending upon which side of the fence one sat.

I would not compare muslim terrorists with any patriot for anyone. They serve no nation. They don't even serve muslims in general. They think they serve Islam or Allah but they are as crazy as sh1t-house-rats. Your average mohammed 'towel-head' just wants a good job, a nice car, a nice house, and a smoking hot wife... They are people, just like any people. Just like 'us'.

Muslims are breeding real terrorists. Those that want to commit murder, as much murder as possible, and just for the he11 of it. I study history as a personal freak obsession, and I see nothing to compare our modern Islamic terrorist to. Nothing.

I advocate we locate and stamp out the terrorists like cockroaches. Then we need to take a hard look at Islam, which is obviously the mother source of the problem.
    Printer hit on the head pretty well. We are driving people the point of breaking so they turn to the local crack pot crazy that is preaching about "the great satan". They are asking the same questions we ask when our children and families die for no reason. The problem is the people giving them their answers are lunatics.

America is an empire in everything but name. 900ish military bases in over 130 countries. We outspend the rest of the world combined when it comes to our military. It's not sustainable, anymore then the bankrupt welfare state is.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    The Roman Empire fell for a combination of reasons: abuse of power, civil war, military decay, deforestation, economic inflation, dependence on imports, barbarian invasion and infiltration, disease, inconsistent laws.

The British Empire collapsed when Britain spent everything it had trying to survive WWII.

I marked the ones that currently apply to this nation. Change ww2 to war on terror, war on drugs, or any of the other stupid war on things this nation has been doing for 40 years.

Our actions as a nation are generally defensive.

It is not wrong, it is not enough.

Same conversation I had with mike earlier. We disagree on some issues, but can agree the federal government is too big. If we can fix that, some of these other problems might iron themselves out.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny mike I have not questioned your fiscal conservative values just your social values. For the record I have never supported Israel or any involvement in the ME from the get go. Starting installing radical Islam in Iran thanks to stupid Carter and then Iraq, Libya, Egypt and now Syria.

After 911 radical Muslim declared war on the US and Western Civilization and now I support total war on them (like the war in Afgan) with whatever reasonable means we have including drones, etc. up to and including nuclear war if required not yet though.

I am proud of Sen Goldwater and I did him service starting with my volunteering to fight the commies in Nam only to see the commies lovers making sure we lost the war to disrespecting us coming home. I won't go nto how it affected me but suffice it to say I have despised the commie left ever since and appeasers for our enemies rather they be commies or radical Muslims. Thank you, thank you very much
    I thank you for your service sir. My best friend who is several years older than me is a Nam and I've spent more hours listening to him recall memories that I've wrestled out of him.

I never said or implied that you questioned any of my conservatism other than to say I had been brainwashed and was on the left. The brainwashed term was a personal insult which I can take but it is as erroneous as your assumption I'm on the left. As a dedicated and active Bircher, I'm a sworn anti-communist/global. There's a reason Kruschev himself ordered the Birch society squashed in the US way back and it sure isn't for being a weak commie.

You blame the commies here at home for the US losing the war but how do you feel about the CFR (which publicly states that it supports globalization (of the NWO type) members who were calling the shots, deciding which targets to keep off limits that would have proved a quick US win? And yeah there are plenty of globalist and commies who make up the CFR (if your familiar with it and understand their role in foreign policy) but they were working on behalf of the US government.

Also, despite wheather or not and who through the first punch, which event or when do you believe Muslims declared war on the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    Printer hit on the head pretty well. We are driving people the point of breaking so they turn to the local crack pot crazy that is preaching about "the great satan". They are asking the same questions we ask when our children and families die for no reason. The problem is the people giving them their answers are lunatics.

America is an empire in everything but name. 900ish military bases in over 130 countries. We outspend the rest of the world combined when it comes to our military. It's not sustainable, anymore then the bankrupt welfare state is.
    It is not only actions that may or may not have been inflicted on people. It is the lack of hope, a better future, boredom, need for identity. An article in the paper yesterday about agriculture talked a bit about people in third world countries moving off the farm into cities because they can not scratch out a living. After a while many of the youth end up without work in the city and they feel their life is lost. Someone comes along and gives their life meaning, and what can be more meaningful than doing the work of God. None of these people think that they are evil, more the opposite.

But what about the ones that are well educated and have the opportunities that most of their brethren lack? These ones are the do gooders of society, think of them as ideological liberals fighting for their untrodden. They are our Greenpeace nutjobs, 99 percenters (or what ever they call themselves), we have our Idle-No-More bunch up here. They are just fed up and will not take it any more. They want a perfect world, in their view.

The problem is that they walk among the rest of the population and they look like the rest of the people. And with the more the world is interconnected the more dangerous they are. Thankfully most of them do not seem to be very practical (otherwise they would probably think things through and not come to their conclusions) and cause us little harm as compared to what really could occur. The biggest problem I see is idle hands, idle minds. If they were too busy taking care of stuff they would not have time to get involved with the wrong people.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

http://constitutionschool.com/2013/0...-terror-group/

Two for one punch: Oby-wan is trying to inject us into another war by spending money we don't have until he takes it away from our military. What a great Prez!

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    http://constitutionschool.com/2013/0...-terror-group/

Two for one punch: Oby-wan is trying to inject us into another war by spending money we don't have until he takes it away from our military. What a great Prez!
    You don't get out much do you?

The war in Syria has been dragging on for way too long because the people who had enough of their dictator were fighting with limited weaponry against an army being supplied by Russia. The people have been asking for help soon after it started, the only aid the U.S. have been giving is non-military aid. The link to Al-Qaeda is an organized group of fighters that have been helping fight the government, also giving arms to the locals to help their fight. Of course they are trying to influence the locals, when the dust settles they want the locals to remember who their friends were when times were tough. It will be kind of embarrassing at that time with us come calling with big smiles on our faces asking if we could be friends.

On the cuts and layoffs to the military, so what if you called them civil servants and rather than laying them off when their department becomes redundant (remember, you are winding down from two wars) you just keep the checks coming with them just hanging around drinking coffee? Would that be better?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by quiet mike View Post
    I thank you for your service sir. My best friend who is several years older than me is a Nam and I've spent more hours listening to him recall memories that I've wrestled out of him.

I never said or implied that you questioned any of my conservatism other than to say I had been brainwashed and was on the left. The brainwashed term was a personal insult which I can take but it is as erroneous as your assumption I'm on the left. As a dedicated and active Bircher, I'm a sworn anti-communist/global. There's a reason Kruschev himself ordered the Birch society squashed in the US way back and it sure isn't for being a weak commie.

You blame the commies here at home for the US losing the war but how do you feel about the CFR (which publicly states that it supports globalization (of the NWO type) members who were calling the shots, deciding which targets to keep off limits that would have proved a quick US win? And yeah there are plenty of globalist and commies who make up the CFR (if your familiar with it and understand their role in foreign policy) but they were working on behalf of the US government.

Also, despite wheather or not and who through the first punch, which event or when do you believe Muslims declared war on the US?
    Well mike we do agree on a lot. I like the Birch Society and support most of their goals. I have belong to some "right wing" organizations in the past myself and maybe of a little different flavor than yours. Back in the 60's and 70's.

Once I attended a big meeting back in the 70's with several different groups and had to take a lie detector test given by the UKA and you wouldn't want to fail that one. I was bitter and not in my right mind years after coming home. All that is gone now but I am still a patriot to the core.

Now about Islam. I don't care much for anyone saying Muslims have a similar belief system to Christianity or any other religion on the face of the earth. There Quran teaches violence against Infidels from murder to enslavement and everything in between.

We are in a war against radical Islam or at least they are in a total war against America and Western Civilization. We should use all our power from military, economic and political to defeat them or cripple them to impotency. Nor do I appreciate anyone defending them, making excuses for their actions, etc. That is what I meant by being "brainwashed" on the subject of Islam by your in-laws who apparently have a much different view on the threat.

I hope this explains my beliefs on Islam and why I take exception to anyone who minimizes its destructive impact on Western Civilization and freedom. I never implyed that you are on the left just off base on Muslims. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

This woulnt end the problem of the muzzies....but one thing Ive thought we should always do is that when one of these guys dies.... like Osama or one of his minions....or even this dejoker guy layed up in the hospital...... but what Ive always thought we should do is when we announce their death we should also announce that their last words were something to the effect of "I renounce Islam"..... or something similar....

Its like a final insult to them.....and of course some of those jackasses might think "Hey... maybe I should renounce Islam too"

But most importantly it is a final insult to them.

Or he renounced islam and begged Jesus to save him.......lol
    "Maybe I am a welfares queen"

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

He actually said that

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    Maybe you need to actually read some history of our involvement before you start deciding whom threw the first punch. The british and american government drew lines on the map and said that is your oil and this is our oil. We have overthrown democratically elected governments and installed brutal dictators to enforce it. We literally picked this fight and you have no place to speak till you do some research into the region

We teach our children to kill innocent people for oil and profits they teach theirs to kill for religion. Both are pretty stupid reasons. The funny thing is they probably run around saying the same thing you do about us. Both sides are probably right.

Oh yeah..... Really!!
    Following a silly religion that has their people kill one another is the epitome of idiotic

Defending oil , not idiotic , its just business

You leave the oil alone , you dont get hurt. Pretty simple.

i ask all the time why mooslims don't go after the so called bad mooslims that are bombing and killing, i get the same answer from the liberals that its because the mooslims are scared...well the mooslims fighting for their freedom in syria don't seem to be scared..
    Let's give nukes a chance.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678