Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Hmm how we can end the mooslim terrorism problem tomorrow.

we can see treating them with respect doesn't work, that whole gitmo thing is a joke, talking
    to them with pumpkin mint lattee's, and bagels, really??

we need to get the so called good ones to nail the bad ones, kinda like what we do here in America.

target the four largest mooslim cites, and tell them if we hear a mooslim fart, a city is going to go
    up in smoke...we hear another fart, city # 3 goes up...and so on until mecca is next...you watch them then
    they'll be begging us to stop, and be handing us the heads of the "bad" ones

thoughts..
    Let's give nukes a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    we can see treating them with respect doesn't work, that whole gitmo thing is a joke, talking
    to them with pumpkin mint lattee's, and bagels, really??

we need to get the so called good ones to nail the bad ones, kinda like what we do here in America.

target the four largest mooslim cites, and tell them if we hear a mooslim fart, a city is going to go
    up in smoke...we hear another fart, city # 3 goes up...and so on until mecca is next...you watch them then
    they'll be begging us to stop, and be handing us the heads of the "bad" ones

thoughts..
    That's ridiculous, why don't we just kill errrrrrbody!!!

like their trying to do to us??

I'm sure our drones have killed many more than a couple innocent bystanders. I'm not saying its ok what happened, of course it isn't but its not like America is innocent. We are in a nasty war that will never end until Jesus comes back.

violence against these people doesn't work.
    we would just end up locked in a battle like they are with Israel.
    the immigration from these countries should be severely limited, like it was before, but our government is not going to do it.
    the media just spent all it's time trying to avoid the terms "islamic" or "muslim" to try to shield them from receiving the blame.
    (to be honest, one was photographed wearing a Che Guevare shirt which is not typical of a Islamic extremist)

our politicians will let in more of these people ,and only a small percent will be involved in terrorism, but it will cause a significant increase in violence.
    the government will respond by passing more TSA and Homeland Security BS, taking rights away from normal citizens.

given the fact there is a slim to none chance Americans will throw out this lunatic government, i don't see anything in America's future but failure.

Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    I'm sure our drones have killed many more than a couple innocent bystanders. I'm not saying its ok what happened, of course it isn't but its not like America is innocent. We are in a nasty war that will never end until Jesus comes back.
    theres no innocent people in a known war zone, if these guys carry their wives and kids around for shields then i say so be it when they get sent to hell.

sounds like the boston cops got this one..he won't be going to gitmo...

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    theres no innocent people in a known war zone, if these guys carry their wives and kids around for shields then i say so be it when they get sent to hell.
    Exactly......
    We drone them and they bomb us.
    We are at war whether people want to realize it or not!
    Thank GOD they haven't killed as many of our children as we have theirs with our drones!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

we haven't tried to win war since the end of WW2...

You got that right

I had a service call at a muslim religious center. The guy was nice when i was done-gave me some candy too. Are all bad?
    KX500......the original big green meanie

I'm guessing you haven't eaten the candy yet..

also i had a wasp nest in my patio, only one bit me, but i killed them all.

Quote Originally Posted by dna View Post
    I had a service call at a muslim religious center. The guy was nice when i was done-gave me some candy too. Are all bad?
    Did you take your shoes off and did they make you wash your feet. LOL Thank you very much

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast