Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New JCI N2 hardware available yet?

Does anyone know if the new N2 compatible FEC/VMA line is available yet? Tried asking my rep but everyone knows how that goes....

The PCV1832 (N2 vav controller) is available to order and configured with PCT 6.0. I havent used one yet, im not sure what the metasys part number is though. I have not heard anything about the FEC/PCG N2 versions. I hope those will be available with the next release.

Just spoke to our vendor about this and the pcs controllers. Looks like the end of May for release right now.

Quote Originally Posted by kontrolthis View Post
    Just spoke to our vendor about this and the pcs controllers. Looks like the end of May for release right now.
    Sorry, PCA controller.

Quote Originally Posted by nasaguyjoe View Post
    Does anyone know if the new N2 compatible FEC/VMA line is available yet? Tried asking my rep but everyone knows how that goes....
    Here is the PDF files for the VMA 1832. New for N2.

CAT_PDF_1900782-1.pdfMET_PDF_2410143373.pdf
    " Good labor is not cheap and cheap labor is not good." MN

UA Local 9

Quote Originally Posted by hvacpilot View Post
    Here is the PDF files for the VMA 1832. New for N2.

CAT_PDF_1900782-1.pdfMET_PDF_2410143373.pdf
    here is what I got from one of our distributorers today. To All FX Users:

Please see the attached announcement for JCI VMA’s. The list price of the AP-VMA’s has been raised while quantities last. We have a limited number of them available, please contact me personally if you need any. The new FX-PCV with N2 is now shipping as a viable replacement for the VMA. Thank you for your continued support of EECI and Johnson Controls.

What do you use to commission these new controllers and how do they map into PMI???

Quote Originally Posted by simux View Post
    What do you use to commission these new controllers and how do they map into PMI???
    You need to use CCT or PCT at version 6.0 to program and commission them. Once you define the hardware to the proper vav model number, you configure the N2 mappings in the advanced tab. After that you can generate a .prn file with all of the point mappings in it.

Where still using the FX line for our strictly N2 accounts.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin

What about using NCMs with PMI?

I purchased the 6.0 upgrade but my JCI rep is saying it hasn't actually released yet, but he just sent me pricing on the new N2 VMAs with a note of in stock. Since they need 6.0 to program them I'm a bit confused....

Quote Originally Posted by nasaguyjoe View Post
    I purchased the 6.0 upgrade but my JCI rep is saying it hasn't actually released yet, but he just sent me pricing on the new N2 VMAs with a note of in stock. Since they need 6.0 to program them I'm a bit confused....
    I received and installed the 6.0 pct software at the end of last week. We received our first PCA controller today. So I guess the channels are starting to flow.

The new N2 VMAs ill be released this summer. There will be a flash that will allow the N2 VMAs to be converted to BACNet/MSTP. That will be released in FY'14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast