imperial flat top help

hello, looking for a little help with an imperial flat top. I need to clean all the pilots/ burners tomorrow. I found imperial has no service manuals according to them. Has anyone worked on imperial flat tops/ranges. what will be the best way to get at the pilots etc.. try to tilt the flat top up, or will they access from out the back? sorry don't have a model # as i am headed there tomorrow, they said the last guys couldn't figure out how to take it apart. any possible tips appreciated. thanks

well, got to answer my own question if anyone is interested for future. take front shield,and bull nose off, and it just prys up. nothing at all actually holding it. propped blocks under it, removed burners, pilots etc.... all from tilting it up.

pick up a scissor jack at a wrecking yard, and a few pcs. of wood to block it up. Be careful where you locate the jack, and expect to replace a bunch of pilot burners. Have done em with lots of muscle, and pinch bars, but the jack works fine.
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........