Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    no, i got pi$$ed with the nra when they backed harry reidless....
    i guess I'm over it now and will reenlist..
    Lots of ways to be involved... NRA is only one of them.

IMO the goal is to send a message LOUD and CLEAR to polecats: There are LOTS of Americans who believe in the 2nd amendment (and IMO the larger the number the polecats think is out there... the better)... The polecats need to understand to think twice before supporting gun legislation. MeThinks the way to send that message is for gun rallies to happen regularly, and there needs to be tens of thousands of folks at every one (each of us who takes the time to show up, well that just builds the numbers)... big enough the media covers them regularly. Polecats pay attention to what crowds think... we need to let them know there are BIG crowds who like their guns and will not tolerate ANY threat to their freedoms and rights.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Lots of ways to be involved... NRA is only one of them.

IMO the goal is to send a message LOUD and CLEAR to polecats: There are LOTS of Americans who believe in the 2nd amendment (and IMO the larger the number the polecats think is out there... the better)... The polecats need to understand to think twice before supporting gun legislation. MeThinks the way to send that message is for gun rallies to happen regularly, and there needs to be tens of thousands of folks at every one (each of us who takes the time to show up, well that just builds the numbers)... big enough the media covers them regularly. Polecats pay attention to what crowds think... we need to let them know there are BIG crowds who like their guns and will not tolerate ANY threat to their freedoms and rights.
    Correct GA. Writing letters and sending emails also help, they will be sorted into stacks and probably never read,... but counted. It all helps.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Just for fun:

Looking at the title of this thread... for once BHO got something right (except for the lieing part... BHO takes first place on that one)... <grin>
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/21...ver-nra-shirt/

The attitude of the gov't filters down to their loyal minions who take it upon themselves to set policy. This is not just Oby-wan but comes from Common Core and other UNESCO-backed world level initiatives to re-write history and indoctrinate our youth. Gee, maybe "1984" isn't so far fetched, hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/21...ver-nra-shirt/

The attitude of the gov't filters down to their loyal minions who take it upon themselves to set policy. This is not just Oby-wan but comes from Common Core and other UNESCO-backed world level initiatives to re-write history and indoctrinate our youth. Gee, maybe "1984" isn't so far fetched, hmm?
    Quote from link:

Benjamin White, an attorney handling Jared's case, told the station he is working on getting the charges dropped and plans to file a federal or civil lawsuit.
    (end)

IM(maybe not so)HO... this and only this is what it will take to make these idiots back off.
    Hit them HARD in their wallets and their reputations.

The Constitution (interpreted as it was intended when it was written) is the supreme and final law of the land... ALL other ideas and thoughts are subject to the Constitution. Somehow these goofs do not get that.
    They will when they are cleaned out in court.

Yeah, that is kinda ruff... yet what they are doing to our country is not exactly nice either.

GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

In other news,.. I am wondering what the gun ownership laws are in boston. Does anybody know?

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Boston is a lot like NYC, very tough to get a hand gun permit, Longs are tough also but not as bad.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

I imagine that on friday there were quite a few old shotguns pointing at front doors...... some of them probably loaded with old paper shells.....lol

In a situation like that I believe I would have just packed up the fam and headed to a motel about 100 miles away...... Nothing in your home is worth risking a confrontation with someone that might have some explosives taped to their body and their thumb on a dead man switch.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I imagine that on friday there were quite a few old shotguns pointing at front doors...... some of them probably loaded with old paper shells.....lol

In a situation like that I believe I would have just packed up the fam and headed to a motel about 100 miles away...... Nothing in your home is worth risking a confrontation with someone that might have some explosives taped to their body and their thumb on a dead man switch.
    Nope. The police would not let you go anywhere. That is what I read on the net. No travel, not even allowed to venture outdoors at all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123