Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Obama credits the NRA

For defeating his fascist gun bill to eliminate American rights.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...willful-liars/

Time to make a donation.

http://home.nra.org/

I am all for sending a letter, placing as vote, but some our best effort at fighting the morons in DC is our collective voices being heard via our lobby. A lobby of the masses.

We have no effective third party. We have little representation from our own decided party. But we have a great and booming voice from our collective scream of our lobby. We own it. The NRA. Donate today. We are securing freedom for generations to come.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

We haven't had a 3rd party since George Washington.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Im a member of S.C.O.P.E. (Shooters Committee on Political Action) NYSRPA (New York State Rifle and Pistol Association) and the NRA

Was going to join GOA ( Gun Owners of America) but I heard there President was endorsing the background check bill, not going to join that group
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    Im a member of S.C.O.P.E. (Shooters Committee on Political Action) NYSRPA (New York State Rifle and Pistol Association) and the NRA

Was going to join GOA ( Gun Owners of America) but I heard there President was endorsing the background check bill, not going to join that group
    Hey jmac,

I am a member of the NRA and GOA. I also heard that business about the GOA backing the bill. I contacted GOA and they told me that they were misquoted in the press to make it look like they were backing the bill. They were not endorsing the bill at all and did not. GOA joined the NRAs position.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Hey jmac,

I am a member of the NRA and GOA. I also heard that business about the GOA backing the bill. I contacted GOA and they told me that they were misquoted in the press to make it look like they were backing the bill. They were not endorsing the bill at all and did not. GOA joined the NRAs position.
    that DAMN MEDIA, why do I even bother. The lying SOB's.

anyway, I am also a NRA member, if I give any more money away, I may have---uuumm domestic problems----if-ya-know-what-I-mean
    The Last four letters

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    that DAMN MEDIA, why do I even bother. The lying SOB's.

anyway, I am also a NRA member, if I give any more money away, I may have---uuumm domestic problems----if-ya-know-what-I-mean
    I only recently joined the NRA. I am politically to the right of the NRA. The NRA has given in too many times in the past and gives ground on the Second Amendment. I have been a GOA member for a longer time as the GOA is closer to my conservative position.

That said, after Sandy Hook I signed up all six member of my family as NRA members to help increase their membership. The NRA is one of the more powerful of the few voices and generally represents my family and me.

The media is constantly lying and providing false information about guns, gun control, the NRA and the GOA. I can't believe much of anything the media says these days. Can't believe much out of the White House or congress either. Can't trust the republicans to switch sides under pressure and back insane leftist bills either.

Hugh B

Been a member of the NRA for 20 years.

The President says that 90% of Americans support the gun bans. There is no way that is an accurate stat. I would say it is closer to 90% the other way.
    You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by thermofridge View Post
    The President says that 90% of Americans support the gun bans. There is no way that is an accurate stat. I would say it is closer to 90% the other way.
    ya, just like that stupid stat of "40% of gun sales and gun shows go unreported"

That **40%** is a BS number. it was taken from a poll from 20 years ago. The poll was of 265 people over the phone with misleading questions

Last I check, 265 people out of 300 million is a fairly insignificant number, but it sounds good to advance their agenda

The good news is, The truth is getting out there, but it is slow.
    The Last four letters

any questions

the liberal left will lie through their teeth, and not blink.
    Let's give nukes a chance.

No he doesn't.
    He says 90% of 'muricans support background checks.

Hmm, nobody has knocked on my door to ask me if I support them. This administration and pinko media luvz to pull numbers out of their a$$ to support their liar mouth agenda.

According to the polls that I saw, the ninety percent that supported the background checks was pretty accurate. Reuters poll was 92%.

This could be a bad omen for the pubs and some dems come the mid term elections. As always time will tell

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...9160LW20130207

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast