Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 71CHOPS View Post
    i know guys WITH a license that are on the same level as that guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by docgeorge View Post
    Oh Lord help us....
    Just more work for us guys that care... cleaning up after the hacks...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

I highly doubt anyone will call you since you put on there "unlicensed" that turns ppl off right there also the spelling.

what is that thing on your wrist??

There's some hack here in Phoenix that pulls that crap. Of course he's gonna save the customer money if he has no overhead. Damn hacks !
    RTFM!!!

This clown hear even has a video teaching customers how to replace condenser motors.
    http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/fod/3745268807.html
    RTFM!!!

We all have to make a living ....somehow.
    Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H.L. Hunt

"In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it." John uskin

"I also install them and i can /will get you the most efficient unit and wont charge any more then what i would for a less efficient unit. I will provide the receipts to gaurentee no mark up."

Yea that new 18 SEER variable speed air handler/furnace w/2 stage condenser/heat pump will work wonderful on an old ductboard duct system that was all ready under sized for the 10 seer unit that was replaced. Especially with a regular 1 or 2 heat 1 cool stat and old lineset that most likely wasnt even flushed or pulled down if he has a pump, But they got one heck of a deal on it and you can tell it works better because it almost blows the registers out the floor and sucks in the filter. Yeppers you can hear the efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by manny238 View Post
    This clown hear even has a video teaching customers how to replace condenser motors.

I've seen DIY vids on YouTube, but this guy is advertising R-22 for sale to homeowners on Craigslist? I seriously hope this guy gets busted. And the press never covers the story when anyone does get popped.
    Carpe Carp~ Seize the carp

Are u manny the guy that used to work for collins?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by manny238 View Post
    He is selling his services, why in the hell would he show a system thats iced up all the way to the compressor!?...

You want to show good, not bad.

You want to flood the buyers mind with good from your company, anything bad is going to throw your credibility down the drain.

Your never going to see any reputable company show pictures of service problems they encountered. Its like your trying to build trust or credit by saying "I fixed that, so i know what Im doing."

This In my opinion is why the HVAC trade is the way it is. A revolving door.

People go to school and learn to love it, but when all the companys in your town are mostly private companys... With employers with no education background, that dont understand where you come from, and wont look at the trade from your point of view and fire you because they dont like to learn.

Every day is a learning experience.

I went to johnstone the other day to get some thermometers. I overheard a kid about 20 years old talking to his boss who looked to be in his 40s. The boss was the owner of a HVAC company just starting up, and the kid was telling his boss what the terminals on a capacitor are for.

He is starting a HVAC business with no HVAC experience?

How much does that awesome band aid cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Caicas0917 View Post
    Are u manny the guy that used to work for collins?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Nah man sorry.
    RTFM!!!

Just look the way this guy looks !!! he looks like if he works at a junk yard.... When some ass like this get the do it your self kind of people to " repair ' or screw their system, i love to show up and clean the mess, give a large bill and laugh when i see the stupid face they make realize they f***up... lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast