How many times have you heard "Oklahoma City" and "Timmy McVeigh"?

"Golly Gee , we don't know which kind of radical group could have done this!"

sure we do, his first name is Mohammad, and we're just waiting for the government to tell us what his last name was.

"all 16 intelligence agencies are working on this"
    ...and not one of them could prevent sht could they?
    we pay these people to pass laws against us.

news reporters trying to twist this in the direction they want to go.
    "well usually around April 20 we see attacks during Hitler's birthday, like Columbine"

Columbine wasn't originally planned for April 20th and one of the kids was Jewish, so sorry, it wasn't a right-wing terrorist attack.

"this could be a Timmy McVeigh, Oklahoma city domestic terrorist"
    i'm sorry but no, McVeigh chose a government target and there's not one right-wing terrorist in America who thinks they will accomplish something by blowing up random people.

"you know , it is tax day April 15th"
    yeah right!
    someone who is upset over paying taxes is going to blow people up in Boston.

"one 20 year old Middle Eastern guy was tackled and brought in for questioning"
    "law enforcement raided an apartment and left with bags of evidence"
    "but we still have no idea who did this"

it seems to me this crazy ass government and it's 16 intelligence agencies are more concerned with the public image of Islam then they are reporting to us who did this.

if they don't come up with some Muslims, i'm calling bullsht.

the finish line was heavily filmed, they should have something on tape.

I have not heard timmys name brought up once since this happened.

And as far as videotape or photos of the people who might have done this.... Id say anyone who was there has looked over their cell phones and or cameras and forwarded any pictures of video of any suspicios looking characters to the government.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

And as far as videotape or photos of the people who might have done this.... Id say anyone who was there has looked over their cell phones and or cameras and forwarded any pictures of video of any suspicios looking characters to the government.
    Knew you would take the PC liberal view corny and try to get folks to believe it was a right wing nut as long as possible before the truth is finally forced out

Only fox news reported the bomb is just like the IEDs used in Afgan. This was another terrorist attack by radical Muslims
    Can't you say that. Thank you very much

speculating who did this isn't going to help anything.

I can wait for the investigators. When they do find out who did this, I hope this administration has the balls to act.
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I have, at least half a dozen times, and I haven't even been specifically watching/listening to the news or talk radio.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Not sure who is behind this attack, but I am sure the pinkos will use it to their advantage somehow....thats the way they roll.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    speculating who did this isn't going to help anything.

I can wait for the investigators. When they do find out who did this, I hope this administration has the balls to act.
    I'll give you odds that the gov knows what group is responsible already. Not all the players yet though.

The bomb is idenical to the ones used in Afgan. Who else has a motive to plant bombs aimed at American civilians and makes two to go off one after the otherwith so much damage and sneak away to strike again. Not the IMO of a nut wanting to go dowm in a "blaze of glory. Thank you very much

I haven't ruled out anyone yet. And yes that includes the government, and yes they would attack the citizens to further an agenda.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by jbcrane View Post
    I haven't ruled out anyone yet. And yes that includes the government, and yes they would attack the citizens to further an agenda.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Help is on the way for you stay clam. Gees. Thank you very much

it wouldnt be in obamas interest for this attack by mooslims to be by mooslims.

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    it wouldnt be in obamas interest for this attack by mooslims to be by mooslims.
    Brothers in arms.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

First thing I told my wife when this broke was A) It will come out that they were doing drills for the same thing on the same day, and B) They would blame it on a right wing terrorist.
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Help is on the way for you stay clam. Gees. Thank you very much
    Lol, how niave you must be to think they never would and never have.

Have you never heard of Operations Northwoods? The Tuskegee Experiments? Here's a list of about 20+ different examples backing up what jbcrane said. Now, you do know where the edit and delete buttons are located don't you?

http://rense.com/general36/history.htm