1. Is one more dangerous or radical than the other?
2. Is one extremist or bad guy or angry man more representative of a large group than the other? In other words, should all right-wingers (or a large subset) be accused by the press of the same radicalism as the bad guys? Should all Muslims (or a large subset)?
3. When was the last time you heard of a right-wing bad guy blowing someone up? Why don't more right wingers become bombers? Have there been as many right-wing bombers as left-wing?
4. What's so special about Muslim bombers that the press feels a need to protect them as individuals, while it continues to accuse right-wingers as a group?
5. Are there government-sponsored right-wing hate groups in the US? In the Middle East? What about left-wing?