Middleby Marshall WOW belts

Well we keep loosing those crappy little belts on the WOW ovens. Call comes in that the pizzas are not being cooked all the way in the middle. They are PJ six rib belts. They get dried and cracked and start slipping at high RPMS. Am I not aligning them properly, tension? I doubt it. We have found replacements at Mcguire bearing and am wondering if we need to get them from Middleby based on them being engineered for heat stress and variable RPM's. Id appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

I'm familiar with the belts your dealing with. I've never tried to get them from a non oem source. I would expect that your guess is right that the hot and dry environment they operate in causes the short life. I consider those special application belts so I stick with oem for them unless the oven is dead.

Good luck.

Thank you for your response. My gut is telling me that there is a difference between the 8 dollar belts and the 80 dollar belts. Im sure Middleby engineered it so we have to buy from them.

the hot and dry environment they operate in causes the short life. I consider those special application belts so I stick with oem for them unless the oven is dead.

What I have found is that The cheap belts are made of a different Material while the Middleby Belts are OEM the let the Customer be able to set a desired speed for
    the week then on the weekend when it gets busy they turn up the heat and the speed,which makes the cheap belts stretch then when they go back to (normal Day) they glaze over and start cracking... the OEM belts Stretch and contract with Different cooking types