Exclamation Service Technician(s) Needed ASAP in Atlanta Area

Hello prospective team member! My name is Jonathan and I own Cool Masters HVAC and Spray Foam Insulation Co in Lawrenceville GA. We are in search of an experienced service technician with at least 2 years or so under his belt. We are family owned/operated. Our mission statement is to provide the best reliable, prompt service, using the highest ethical standards.

Compensation is in relation to experience. We offer health insurance, secondary insurance, paid holiday and vacation (certain restrictions do apply). You will be provided a company vehicle, uniforms, major tools and equipment (vacuum pump, recovery machine, fieldpiece sman 3 digital manifolds for accurate superheat/subcooling charging, scale, oxy/acy torches). Please email your resume to jonathan@coolmastershvac.com or call my cell phone anytime @ 404-538-2686. WE ARE COVERED UP AND NEED SOME GOOD PEOPLE!

Have a fantastic day!
    Jonathan

No one in Atlanta looking for work. I might move just for the SMANS.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Yes sir. Been through Georgia a couple of times but never made Atlanta. Been on quite a few long rides. Going to West Virginia this year. Daytona scheduled for next and Sturgis in 2015. You still riding the SE Fatboy or did you sell it. That is a sweet piece. I put a fairing on mine last year love the Hog tunes. You wife still have the Deluxe. Can not get my wife on the bike she is scared. Sometimes not such a bad thing. lol
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!